Expanding Thrill Rides | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Expanding Thrill Rides

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Jeeps concept is as dead as a doornail. And it's not coming bsck. But there is a rumor I have heard that will provide a family friendly ride that even Grand Ma can ride with an infant on her lap that would show them some dinos. Think of one of the attractions featured in the first film.
The Carousel of Progress-esque DNA ride?

The Carousel of Progress-esque DNA ride?
More like the old Sea Cabs in the Living Seas. Loading where the Labs are in the Discovey Center. Starting with the DNA scene, then past the new Labs, then past some caged scary Dinos. With the unload near the Amber Mine. At least heard this kind of ride was Blue-skyed. Don't know if it is happening, but would be a cool family friendly addition if so.

I'm new to this site and i don't know if anybody had already mentioned this yet: The River Adventure Ride is right out of the first Jurassic Park book. Tim and his sister get trapped in the waterfall and the T-rex sticks its head through trying to get at him. Also the River Adventure Ride is an actual attraction in the park in the novel.

More like the old Sea Cabs in the Living Seas. Loading where the Labs are in the Discovey Center. Starting with the DNA scene, then past the new Labs, then past some caged scary Dinos. With the unload near the Amber Mine. At least heard this kind of ride was Blue-skyed. Don't know if it is happening, but would be a cool family friendly addition if so.

That is exactly the type of family attraction that IOA needs! Kids love dinosaurs and many can't experience the Jurrassic Park ride. There is also very little to do if you don't ride thrill rides in IOA....I say greenlight this attraction ASAP! :)

Oh, that's basically what I was thinking of.

A site map of Islands of Adventure (basically a layout plan with buildings numbered for logistical purposes) that pre-dates Harry Potter has a square plot of land behind One Fish Two Fish labeled 'Future Expansion' space, and yet the plot of land where Harry Potter now sits has nothing. It seems then, that Seuss has been due for some expansion even before Potter was considered, which seems to me like pretty good reason to hope for the Seuss expansion to come true soon.

I'm new to this site and i don't know if anybody had already mentioned this yet: The River Adventure Ride is right out of the first Jurassic Park book. Tim and his sister get trapped in the waterfall and the T-rex sticks its head through trying to get at him. Also the River Adventure Ride is an actual attraction in the park in the novel.

this is very intriguing! I like the idea of the carousel of progress type attraction. Small...but very...filling