Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I try and go once a year. I don't live in Orlando however. If I lived closer I am sure I'd have an annual pass. Im about 3 hours away.

I feel you man, a giant side of my family is British and they always tell me how awesome their parks are but when I take them to universal they wonder what they liked about them in the first place. I've always wanted to go to Alton towers though

Yeah, Alton Towers is good, and so is Thorpe Park, they often have new attractions that are 'world firsts', but of course that 'first' is overtaken later on!

We are lucky enough to being doing Orlando 3 times in a year, so it'll be AP time, saves mucho moolar!!

Yeah, Alton Towers is good, and so is Thorpe Park, they often have new attractions that are 'world firsts', but of course that 'first' is overtaken later on!

We are lucky enough to being doing Orlando 3 times in a year, so it'll be AP time, saves mucho moolar!!
Thorpe park has that saw ride right? That looks awesome along with the sonic and Charlie and the chocolate factory rides at Alton. That's awesome, the UK should definitely get a Disney or universal soon

Thorpe park has that saw ride right? That looks awesome along with the sonic and Charlie and the chocolate factory rides at Alton. That's awesome, the UK should definitely get a Disney or universal soon

Both of which are terrible rides.

Both of which are terrible rides.

Yeah, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a pretty terrible 'dark' ride by Disney/Universal standards.

Would love to see Universal take on the IP :)

We'll never get a Disney or a Uni, supposedly there is a Paramount Park coming but it's all chat at the moment!!

I'm so tired of this. Like it's ridiculous. If they said it would be open spring it should be open the first week of spring, not towards the end.