Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oops. But who was it then? Or is it confidential and can't be revealed?
I am just starting to wonder if all Hollywood rumors aren't real. Or even if they were, were they ever fully greenlit? The only one we have hard evidence of is the coaster, (from concept art and permits,) so it would be a shame to lose that. It's all we have!

Reactions: salismetho
While I'd take Bourne, the coaster seem to be more what people want so as long as they come everything will be great

Years ago Universal had a western stunt show and a Miami Vice stunt show just steps away.
Then a western stunt show and a water stunt show just steps away.
Seems reasonable to me to have a second stunt show in the park.

I would rather see a show unique to USH and a transplant from Florida - but another show in the park would be great.
A show aimed at kids would definitely be a better choice though in my opinion. Like Untrainable maybe

Reactions: ItsAtrap and Clive
Guys, the project would have never gotten this far if there were concerns about engineering feasibility. Unless someone here is a profesional engineer who has experience with these types of projects, I'm not sure speculating on that front is productive.

Guys, the project would have never gotten this far if there were concerns about engineering feasibility. Unless someone here is a profesional engineer who has experience with these types of projects, I'm not sure speculating on that front is productive.
Fair, I just genuinely don’t see other reasons for a potential cancellation here then. Delay to supply issues may make sense, but I don’t see why this wouldn’t happen then.

Reactions: Freak