Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
IMG_8561.jpg
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this XD

Aw dammit though, this is kind of painful. I also hope they have something for 2025 as well.

Reactions: saint.piss
Definitely time to fast track something like the Bourne Stuntacular
While it would be a great addition to the park, the issue is "where?". USH is kinda screwed due to space issues.

The problem with California is the Earthquake building codes, so fast-tracking anything isn't completely possible. Unless we sacrificed the old TWD ATTRACTION building for something new, resulting in one less house location. A Parisian Courtyard/French St replacement wouldn't be ready until 2026 either. Lower Lot would have to sacrifice soundstages or Mummy/Transformers, which they can't afford to do with the limited rides/attractions/shows as is. Even so, that'd not be ready until 2026/2027 if they were lucky.

We just have to accept the tragedy that is this new addition being delayed.

Super unfortunate!!! To think some people thought this would open this year!! The many times I’ve checked on the progress of construction it became more clear this was going to be a long long process. Building a massive coaster on the side of a hill was not going to quick and easy. Very curious to see where construction will be exactly one year from today.

While it would be a great addition to the park, the issue is "where?". USH is kinda screwed due to space issues.

The problem with California is the Earthquake building codes, so fast-tracking anything isn't completely possible. Unless we sacrificed the old TWD ATTRACTION building for something new, resulting in one less house location. A Parisian Courtyard/French St replacement wouldn't be ready until 2026 either. Lower Lot would have to sacrifice soundstages or Mummy/Transformers, which they can't afford to do with the limited rides/attractions/shows as is. Even so, that'd not be ready until 2026/2027 if they were lucky.

We just have to accept the tragedy that is this new addition being delayed.
The only solution I can think of is them replacing Supercharged. That could be ready by next year if they start soon?

The only solution I can think of is them replacing Supercharged. That could be ready by next year if they start soon?
Even though I doubt this will happen, USH's management team should really consider a new film for the DWT to tide people over until 2026. Because it they go from now until 2026 with no new attractions, that's pretty much 3 years with no new attractions.