Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Coaster talk: Those recently added footers are pretty snazzy... can't wait to see the other 40+ get put in place soon..

Oh and the show building. Plus the new bathroom for those fast & furious bowel movements. Was it the Springfield food or the Plaza Mexican food?

On a serious note, Duff Gardens should be part of Hollywood Drift + the pizza, hotdogs, ice cream. BumbleBee Man truck can become "Torreto's Tacos"

Coaster talk: Those recently added footers are pretty snazzy... can't wait to see the other 40+ get put in place soon..

Oh and the show building. Plus the new bathroom for those fast & furious bowel movements. Was it the Springfield food or the Plaza Mexican food?

On a serious note, Duff Gardens should be part of Hollywood Drift + the pizza, hotdogs, ice cream. BumbleBee Man truck can become "Torreto's Tacos"

We desperately need a Toretto's Market & Cafe that sells Tuna sandwiches with no crust.

Sorry to go back to non coaster talk but is it possible they turn the French section and the barely used Universal Plaza into an entire Illumination land? I think that makes the most sense

Does anyone think there will be any kind of extensive theming or at least some sort of show element at any point on the ride?

So not only did the coaster get delayed to 2026, the next movie did too. Very interesting. Betting the ride will probably open around the same time the movie does.

Reactions: tankart150
Convert supercharged into a best of universal attraction. Turn the first scene into a prop warehouse. Second scene is musion of Steven Spielberg telling you about universal‘s great history. The main showroom
takes you into a mashup of universal‘s greatest films.
I've been saying this for a while, it's perfect. Universals own Great Movie Ride. Just riding through some of the biggest hits (and attractions people miss like BTTF and ET) it would be such an awesome and fitting ending to the tour.

Feel free to move this to a more appropriate thread, but I think there's still some things they could feasibly do for 2025 and beyond that would remedy this situation, in order of feasability and likelihood.

1. Announce major additions for 2027, and 2028. USH is effectively where WDW was in early 2023, with little in the way of a roadmap beyond a single attraction. I think fans would generally feel better about this delay if there was some kind of North Star we could point to and draw excitement from even if smaller attractions get delayed or reveal themselves to be dissapointments.

2. Jurassic World 4 integration: Add new dinos from the film to the land, whether as walk-around characters or a simple figure within the ride's dead zones. Have Scarlett Johannson do some voice over or integrate new video segments within the queue. I'm sure their marketing budgets already account for some form of in-park integration with this new movie...

3. Bring over the interactive Fantastic Beasts from USJ (maybe co-opt some of the FJ extended queue for a dedicated creature space?)

4. New Super Nintendo World Games: I think they're already doing this, but there's still a few dead areas that could be addressed.

5. A new DreamWorks Theater show

6. Replaxe the Walking Dead flex space with Villain-Con: This might not be feasible to execute within a year depending on how much lead time they would need to gut the building and fabricate show elements.

7. New flat ride for the upper lot (bye-bye Parisian courtyard...)
Yeah, if they can update Dream Works or DE and add some Dino stuff for the new film and othert meets and greets like the Magical creatures...I agree that could really help 2025

I know many don't think parks need something new every year...but if USH wants to keep gaining guests then they need something to draw people in. If they are fine with the numbers now then yeah they can do nothing to feel the void

That row of columns have me perplexed. If I keep puzzling & puzzling, my puzzler is going to be sore!

I wish USH would release (leak?) concept art for this coaster (even if we have to wait even longer). I'm curious about the entrance/queue building/station...