Fast & Furious Attraction? | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Will there be a Fast and Furious ride at UOR?

• Yes

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Test Track-like experience with physical set pieces that you go through, around, under, or over would be pretty cool. I think a coaster would end up being a bit of overkill on the number of coasters at Uni/IOA and would end up feeling too much like Rock n Roll.

Some kind of Test Track-like experience with physical set pieces that you go through, around, under, or over would be pretty cool. I think a coaster would end up being a bit of overkill on the number of coasters at Uni/IOA and would end up feeling too much like Rock n Roll.

Fast and Furious Coaster featuring Ludacris! :lol:

A hybrid of testtrack and a coaster might be really cool, with the rails beneath a false roadway. It would allow for ramp rolls through the air and stuff.

Like this?

[video=youtube;hkNOVGLjjGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkNOVGLjjGQ[/video]

I could definitely go for something like that. Bonus points if they can have an immersive barrel roll over another car, puddle of gas on fire, shark, etc.

Like this?

Yep! Only difference Is that I was thinking of two connecting rails through the roadway just to be different from TT and to give the vehicle greater support. Spider Man like screw actuators under the chassis but above the roadway to give bumps and lead effects such as sideswipes and spins. Not sure that would be possible with an inverting coaster, but hey, I am just tossing ideas out there.

I find it to be the opposite, I think they really need another high adrenaline coaster, but then; different folks, different strokes :)

:shifty:

Though considering Floatin' with Fallon (my joking name) is coming soon....

Mmmm...Twister's replacement is extremely confusing to me..so perhaps the Disaster rumor it true then..there is a lot of room there when couting Beetlejuice and the extended queue..plus another story possibly..only negative is we'd loose another house location

Mmmm...Twister's replacement is extremely confusing to me..so perhaps the Disaster rumor it true then..there is a lot of room there when couting Beetlejuice and the extended queue..plus another story possibly..only negative is we'd loose another house location

There's just tons of variables. Kong is set in stone. Anything else (except two other projects) are up in the air.

Turning San Fran into LA makes little sense to me when we already have a Hollywood section in the park. Aren't they basically the same? I think a tranformation of San Fran into somewhere like Tokyo would be far more exciting than yet again more LA theming (lets not forget the LA themed Gardens of Allah, La bamba cafe, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.