Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, at the very least, looks like they've got themselves a nice show building to use for a replacement ride if this one ends up tanking.
fa7c5ba080d15db795544c19c2d6681228dd2aab8a3d9b59c8ea630cd2db36a3.jpg

Repeat after me "I will wait to judge how the building looks after it is complete"

Forbidden journey and kong would have looked identical at this stage of the game. Could you imagine how ridiculous I would sound if I said "FJ is one of the ugliest ride buildings for universal" prior to it even starting its theming? Because that's where you are now- complaining about something that hasn't even had its first coat of paint.

Haha, No I will not wait. Any building themed to a gross broken down warehouse is utterly appalling for any theme park anywhere and down right disgusting. Talk about taking the cheap lazy way out. I mean a broken down warehouse ... really? That's bottom of the barrel stuff right there

Haha, No I will not wait. Any building themed to a gross broken down warehouse is utterly appalling for any theme park anywhere and down right disgusting. Talk about taking the cheap lazy way out. I mean a broken down warehouse ... really? That's bottom of the barrel stuff right there

How about a gross broken down hotel? Equally appalling, cheap and lazy?

A broken down hotel would of been great! Much more creative even though its been done. Hell, It's.... a warehouse.... a ware-house ..... a broken down warehouse ... a square shaped building. Nothing more ..... hopefully they can make it work ... ish

I think another major park system is switching their broken down hotel theme to a warehouse theme. Across the plaza from Disneyland..... The best area in Universal's NYC is the slum like back alley, and the very old looking decrepit Knockturn Alley is pretty awesome in Diagon, so I see no problem with the warehouse theme. It fits the realism.

A broken down hotel would of been great! Much more creative even though its been done. Hell, It's.... a warehouse.... a ware-house ..... a broken down warehouse ... a square shaped building. Nothing more ..... hopefully they can make it work ... ish
Have you been to Universal Studios before? I think they've mastered making 'square-shaped buildings' work

Reactions: Coasted
Apart from Diagon, New York, and MIB, the Studios park just continues to be one big mis-mashed mess of buildings and 3-D screen attractions. Looks like Fast N Furious is continuing the mis-mash ugly.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the park I once thought was the best in Orlando now seems to be the weakest in the Universal parks family. (Yes, id take IOA, Uni Hollywood, Japan, or Singapore over USF right now.)

Reactions: lillylyon123334
Apart from Diagon, New York, and MIB, the Studios park just continues to be one big mis-mashed mess of buildings and 3-D screen attractions. Looks like Fast N Furious is continuing the mis-mash ugly.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the park I once thought was the best in Orlando now seems to be the weakest in the Universal parks family. (Yes, id take IOA, Uni Hollywood, Japan, or Singapore over USF right now.)
Really? I'd say Hollywood is worse off with how little it has.