Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think we've all discussed this already, but I'll explain. The ride (is said to be) almost a replica of the one from Hollywood. If this is true, and it is similar to USH, then I think it is going to be bad. Briman said this thread is to comment whether you love or hate the idea of the attarction and from my observations of what the ride is supposedly going to look like, then I think I will be bad.

With the cast addition of Ludricis and the change in location, there will be changes to the Supercharged attraction. It will still have similarities, but it will have differences as-well.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Well that's good, but I still wish they would put a different attarction. I'm keeping expectations low, but I will still ride it. Hopefully, it's better than I think

You know, this is primarily how I enjoy everything. I thought Gringotts, Kong, Transformers, Hogwarts Express were great. These mesh of rides are the best rides at the resort to me (As well as Forbidden Journey). Why? Don't know but as I approached them all for the first time, I let my mind stay open and kept the what if factor way down unlike we do on the forums.

I suspect Fallon and this ride will be exciting for me because I am not expecting much from them.

I always like how Universal is changing things up. From stunning AA's in the queue to live actors and now even acts. They also don't shy away from more adult stuff like showing some skin at Mardi Gras or a song like Milkshake by the ragtime gals.

So what if the second holding area (the first one is the garage with the ugly cars) has the party but then with real dancers and a live DJ. Maybe they can have some poles in there and a girl who can do stuff with ping pong balls or banana's. That would make a great ride experience. Or at least is could be sold as a "hard" ticketed upscale queue experience different from the regular queue where Vin Diesel sings "itsy bitsy spider".

I always like how Universal is changing things up. From stunning AA's in the queue to live actors and now even acts. They also don't shy away from more adult stuff like showing some skin at Mardi Gras or a song like Milkshake by the ragtime gals.

So what if the second holding area (the first one is the garage with the ugly cars) has the party but then with real dancers and a live DJ. Maybe they can have some poles in there and a girl who can do stuff with ping pong balls or banana's. That would make a great ride experience. Or at least is could be sold as a "hard" ticketed upscale queue experience different from the regular queue where Vin Diesel sings "itsy bitsy spider".
Said it many times before. I love a great queue. It's as integral a part of the attraction as the ride itself is. I sometimes forego the Express Pass line so I can slow down and enjoy a really good queue. Great queues have become Universal's strength.

Said it many times before. I love a great queue. It's as integral a part of the attraction as the ride itself is. I sometimes forego the Express Pass line so I can slow down and enjoy a really good queue. Great queues have become Universal's strength.

I absolutely get this. Last year was our first trip since '07 so a lot had changed anyway, but the standard of the queues's was something that you need to see to believe. Even with all the POV's that exist it's incredibly difficult to explain the detail in Gringotts for example to someone who has never been.

From hearing all the great things about Fallon's queue, I'm struggling to believe Uni will drop the ball on the F&F queue.

Reactions: LJGonz and Mad Dog
I absolutely get this. Last year was our first trip since '07 so a lot had changed anyway, but the standard of the queues's was something that you need to see to believe. Even with all the POV's that exist it's incredibly difficult to explain the detail in Gringotts for example to someone who has never been.

From hearing all the great things about Fallon's queue, I'm struggling to believe Uni will drop the ball on the F&F queue.
Teebin said good things are planned for the F&F queue. So I would think that the queue, at least, will be enjoyable. Cars & stuff like that.

Teebin said good things are planned for the F&F queue. So I would think that the queue, at least, will be enjoyable. Cars & stuff like that.

Based on the concept art alone I'm definitely expecting a whole host of cars and I'm sure it's going to be more than just a car showroom.

Will be interested to see what comes of it especially based on Teebin's comments, I'm probably just as interested in the queue as I am the ride. Heck, I'm going to spend more time in it!

Reactions: Mad Dog
Based on the concept art alone I'm definitely expecting a whole host of cars and I'm sure it's going to be more than just a car showroom.

Will be interested to see what comes of it especially based on Teebin's comments, I'm probably just as interested in the queue as I am the ride. Heck, I'm going to spend more time in it!
Exactly. :lol:

I don't get what is so exciting about seeing just cars.
I understand your feeling. Unless they are the real deal and not clones (there is not the budget for that) then I can see better every third Thursday at my local show and shine. If they brought in a traveling exhibit from the Garlits museum over in Ocala then you could see what fast really looks like. Clones like they had by AA just are not the same for me.

All that said I will still ride and not hate. I like doing things in the park good or bad (I did see BJ twice the last year it was open) between trips to Finn's

Reactions: Joel