Favorite/Least Favorite Epcot Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite Epcot Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Favorite: Not sure that this counts because you have to book it and pay extra, but I LOVE the Segway around the World tour. Also, the new Kim Possible attraction is pretty fun, especially if you usually get bored in the World Showcase....and Mission space.

Least Favorite: Journey into the Imagination....I hate what they did to it, I miss the old version. :'( :figment:

Favorite: Test Track

Least favorite: I haven't done enough to really warrant an answer.. but I'm not a big world showcase guy.

Favorite: Can I choose Horizons? If not, I do like the thrills of Test Track.

Least: Snoarin'. Why do I care about flying over Cali after waiting for an hour and a half in Florida. It is neat the first time around, but it just isn't worth it for me.

My favorite would be test track...I haven't tried the intense version of mission space, just haven't got up the gusto I guess, but tried the less intense and thought it was pretty cool. I really enjoy spaceship earth and ellen's energy adventure especially when my legs need a nice break during the day. My least favorite would probably be the finding nemo ride, depending on the specific day, I would never wait in a line again like when it first opened to go on this ride. The technology and stuff is really cool at what they did, but when its over it leaves me saying I want more and this should be longer.

Favorite: Soarin ( one of the best rides at any park)

Least Favorite: Finding Nemo (bad even for a kid ride)

My favorite would be test track...I haven't tried the intense version of mission space, just haven't got up the gusto I guess, but tried the less intense and thought it was pretty cool. I really enjoy spaceship earth and ellen's energy adventure especially when my legs need a nice break during the day. My least favorite would probably be the finding nemo ride, depending on the specific day, I would never wait in a line again like when it first opened to go on this ride. The technology and stuff is really cool at what they did, but when its over it leaves me saying I want more and this should be longer.
Next time I go I'll had to ride both Orange and Green. I've been on Orange three times. But I'd like to try Green as a comparison.

FAVORITE: Test Track & Soarin'

LEAST FAVORITE: Nemo

I was very disappointed with the Nemo ride. My family LOVES finding nemo, but the ride was poorly done. It didn't seem Disney quality to me. It didn't really even feel like a ride. It just felt like a filler. Not to mention, they advertized it as projections in fish tanks, but they only had that in the last part! I haven't been on Mission: Space yet. I was too afraid last time. Now that I went on Gravitron at a nearby theme park it will be no big deal.

I really want EPCOT to add more rides. That don't have that many.

Last edited:
Favorite: Spaceship Earth (old version 2006, I just don't know the new one) and Living with the Land

Least: not really, only the fact that they "ended" the Leave a Legacy (but fortunally we leave a legacy in 2006)

pauline (waiting for visiting epcot again next summer)

Favorite: Test Track, Mission: Space.

Least: The Nemo Ride

I am in LOVE with Soarin', too, but it's way too short, there should be more theaters, and the screen should be larger so that when you sit in Hangar 1, leftmost seat, and look down, you can't see the ride attendant doing his math homework. [True story]

And the Nemo ride... It just fails at life except for the fish-in-screen part. The exhibit is awesome, though!