Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite secluded areas

May 17, 2010
New York
I was thinking about how there’s a lot of good secluded/quiet areas in the resort. My favorite has to be the bridge in LC bordering Seuss where you can go down and see the great photo op of Hulk and all of MSHI. I love that little area and always go there and just take in the sights.

Another one I like to explore is in NY in the Studios. Not many people know about the alley I believe I’ve seen called “Sting Alley”.

Anyone have any others they like to explore and just relax and take in the sights?

I was thinking about how there’s a lot of good secluded/quiet areas in the resort. My favorite has to be the bridge in LC bordering Seuss where you can go down and see the great photo op of Hulk and all of MSHI. I love that little area and always go there and just take in the sights.

Another one I like to explore is in NY in the Studios. Not many people know about the alley I believe I’ve seen called “Sting Alley”.

Anyone have any others they like to explore and just relax and take in the sights?
Sting Alley is my Favorite :)

NY Alleys are great photo ops too. Central Park 'used' to be a good spot.Garden of Allah also 'used' to be a good spot before they put the Media Center there. ..Plenty at IOA. Lagoon area where the boats used to dock. And there's decking off the side also. The decking on the lagoon behind Popeye/Bluto Bilge Rat Barges. And the areas in front of Mythos, the Discovery Center and LC/Seuss area already mentioned.

Lots of nice spots. A sleeper is, on a cool, slow day go into Lombards when they first open and have clam chowder while sitting next to the aquarium.

sting alley is usually empty also you can walk behind me ship olive there is a whole area back there with gags that almost are never seen.Also to the right of the cat in the hat ride there is a small area enclosed by walls that you can go in.port of entry right next to sub.The caves in camp Jurassic.

The outdoor lagoon seating at Captain America cafe and the outdoor seating for Monsters Cafe. In both cases this is either assuming that diners do not need the area or I am dining myself.

The Caves at Camp Jurassic are the best hidden secret in the resort.

This might not be secluded enough, but the patio at Three Broomsticks has my favorite view of IoA. I personally haven't seen the patio crowded or even busy. It's the most peaceful part of Hogsmeade and it's a great place to eat a meal or drink a beer.

And my favorite secluded area was the now off-limit JP boat dock. Second runner up is the far left area in front of Discovery Center over next to the service gate and far back by the center’s service door.

And now it appears that area might be on the chopping block...

And my favorite secluded area was the now off-limit JP boat dock. Second runner up is the far left area in front of Discovery Center over next to the service gate and far back by the center’s service door.

And now it appears that area might be on the chopping block...
You probably geek out on the variety of unique plants you can find down there. I spent an hour Saturday evening there hanging out while they switched from day guests to the byout configuration. Was beautiful and I had it to myself.

The Caves at Camp Jurassic are the best hidden secret in the resort.

This might not be secluded enough, but the patio at Three Broomsticks has my favorite view of IoA. I personally haven't seen the patio crowded or even busy. It's the most peaceful part of Hogsmeade and it's a great place to eat a meal or drink a beer.

I would second that this is a very quiet part of Hogsmeade and has such a good view of Hogwarts and across the lagoon