Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

FL Resident: 2-Day Base Ticket for $99 + 3rd Day Free!

Felipe

Premium Member
Sep 2, 2009
The Forbidden Forest
Special offer for Florida residents!
Buy a 2-day base ticket for $99+Tax, get 3rd day free!

(From Universal Orlando's Backstage Newsletter)

The small print:
* This offer is not available at Universal Orlando theme park front gates. Ticket is for purchase and use by Florida Residents only. Proof of Florida Residency required. Must be purchased by May 31, 2012. Third day free based on the purchase price of a Florida Resident 2-Day Base ticket at $99.00, excluding any applicable taxes & fees. Ticket is valid for any three (3) calendar days April 16, 2012 through June 30, 2012. Ticket expires in full on June 30, 2012; any unused days shall be forfeited. Limit six (6) tickets per purchase. Valid only during regular theme park operating hours and specifically excludes admission to special or separately ticketed entertainment events and venues at either of the theme parks and Universal CityWalk®. Ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be copied or resold. Excludes parking. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.

For more info, and to buy this special offer, you can go to UOR's page HERE.​

EDIT: On the OUR ticket web site ^ it also shows a special offer for park-to-park tickets! $119.99+Tax for 3 Park-to-Park Tix!

:thumbs:

Last edited:
Bout time Universal takes a more aggressive stand at attracting FL residents who don't want a season pass. This is a great move for them.

I take the phrase "Not available at front gate" with a disblieving attitude.
Call to see if i could get tickets for my Sister back in jan.(with AP discount)
was told the ticket I was quoted on phone "was not available at front gate"
My Sister was only arriving a day early and she was buying her own ticket so
I ended getting it at front gate for cheaper than the phone quote.
So they did not lie the phone(or web ) rate wasn't available a cheaper one was.

Are these tickets park to park/parkhoppers? I have a friend coming on a trip with me Memorial Weekend... she's a Florida Resident and we were planning on 3 days at the parks. This sounds like the perfect deal for us if it's park to park!

Are these tickets park to park/parkhoppers? I have a friend coming on a trip with me Memorial Weekend... she's a Florida Resident and we were planning on 3 days at the parks. This sounds like the perfect deal for us if it's park to park!

The $99 tickets are the one park per day tickets. If you go down, you will see a $120 ticket that offers park to park admission for three days.

^ that is not horrid then... as long as you can do both parks on different days then choose a fav on the third. Very good deal. (I would hemorrhage not being able to hop back and forth but that is because I am used to it)

The $99 tickets are the one park per day tickets. If you go down, you will see a $120 ticket that offers park to park admission for three days.

Gotcha, thanks. You still save $20ish with the $120 deal, so I'll go for that. Nice catch!