Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Flame Tree Barbeque Closed for 3-month Renovation

Oct 12, 2009
East Central Florida
I worried this would happen in light of the new night-time show. Perhaps it has nothing to do with it, but I hate to see a favorite area mucked with. Potter on JP continues to insult my senses as it was once one of the most beautiful venues into a land. If it is green and idyllic and changes are made, I have a cow, a really big cow. :blank:

Flame BBQ was, by far, our favorite quick service restaurant on WDW property. Excellent food and great seating ambiance. We generally sit on the deck adjacent to the water. Hope they don't mess with it too bad. Probably will end up being an upcharge area once the night show is completed with reservations 6 months in advance. Just a guess though. I haven't read any specifics on what's happening ,though I had read it was being redone.