Free Guy | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Free Guy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apparently Free Guy is really good from the initial reactions and is being called the "best video game movie ever" and the "biggest surprise of the summer".

Not necessarily surprised as i've heard Disney has been really high on this (which is why they've held out on it instead of just dropping it last year when no one was going to theaters like they did with New Mutants). They supposedly have hopes it could be a potential franchise starter.

So... is it too soon to start speculating about a $4,000 immersive experience for this?

• Haha
Reactions: Nick
For you guys in the UK/Ireland, Free Guy will be coming to Disney+ free of additional charge tomorrow under the Star branding.

Reactions: Coasted
Just watched this again tonight on streaming. This movie is just such a pure joy and filled with just the right balance of comedy and heart. Looking forward to seeing these characters again as I feel like they made me me not only care about Guy, but Millie, Keys, and Buddy.