Future of Dragon Challenge? | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Dragon Challenge?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been in Branson all week and going to Silver Dollar City (great park) and I was waiting at the exit for child swap when this guy came over filling out a form because he lost a bunch of credit cards at the outrun ride. They were in his back pocket and doubt metal detectors would have picked them up. When my husband came off I handed him the kids and my credit cards lol

Reactions: JoeCamel
Man, I miss that old entrance.

The Weasley car needs to be placed in front of Hogsmeade Station where handicapped guests can actually reach it for photos. This irks me to no end. Hogsmeade is very Goblet of Fire heavy with a show and a ride... Do we really need both? Despite capacity ability, DC is not what it used to be.

How could we REALLY make Orlando's Hogsmeade special? Give it a Shrieking Shack. Imagine that being a queue for a high capacity black 'thestral' coaster or a dark ride. I don't think anything else warrants a dark ride in Hogsmeade as much as Ministry in the studios though, but there is space for something with greater draw there... I wouldn't replace a coaster with something else and not build another in the park though, I can't imagine guests reacting well...

Last edited:
The Weasley car needs to be placed in front of Hogsmeade Station where handicapped guests can actually reach it for photos. This irks me to no end. Hogsmeade is very Goblet of Fire heavy with a show and a ride... Do we really need both? Despite capacity ability, DC is not what it used to be.

How could we REALLY make Orlando's Hogsmeade special? Give it a Shrieking Shack. Imagine that being a queue for a high capacity black 'thestral' coaster or a dark ride. I don't think anything else warrants a dark ride in Hogsmeade as much a Ministry though, but there is space for something with greater draw there...

I heard rumors, back when Diagon was first being announced that a possible phase 3 for potter was a ministry of magic . I would much rather have things stay close to the castle, so replacing DC with a forest dark ride is perfectly fine with me.

It needs lighting, we rode it at night the other night and its practically pitch black. You might as well have your eyes closed

It needs lighting, we rode it at night the other night and its practically pitch black. You might as well have your eyes closed
I know, I love it haha...To each their own I suppose, but a minimally lit track at night is something I find rather thrilling...Montu has the same effect at night, it's just you and the stars...or are those city lights? I can't tell I'm upside down

Reactions: Joel
Currently being forced to watch Harry Potter again by the wife in anticipation of our first trip to Diagon Alley. If DC is going and being reaplaced by a coaster of equal intensity, this scene lends itself very well:

View attachment 2745

Excuse the poor photoshop, I'm slightly hungover.

After looking at that, I feel hungover. An I didn't even drink last night. :lol: Your prospective UC career just took a detour. :)

Reactions: Joel
Status
Not open for further replies.