Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I literally saw these in the store yesterday. They also had Transformers: The Ride and Minion Mayhem versions:

green.png
IT'S NEVER OGRE :sick::sick::sick:

Seriously the social media team is filming something. That’s all that means. Holy hell people.

Perhaps you can share some Cinnamon bread to explain why people shouldn't think seriously of what Social Media does? ;)

That said, I do think people have taken it to an extreme, and that it should always be stressed that Social Media does not have a political power for what does and doesn't happen for the resort.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
:CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT: I don't hate Shrek 4D. I actually find the movie and especially the preshow quite humorous, though at the same time I don't mind missing the experience at the parks and am totally ok with it going for something better, but nothing about it offends me, nor do I really think it's "so bad" that it's like a blemish on the park. I feel like the standard 3D show is an outdated attraction concept but I don't find Shrek much worse than any of the other Disney 3D shows. It's not like Stich's Great Escape where you get out cringing. I do think it's a bit long, but speaking about long underwhelming experiences Minion Mayhem from start to finish (usually at LEAST 30-45 minutes) waiting in line, then TWO long preshows and then the actual "ride" ... I'd rather just do Shrek 4D lol.

I don't know what the point of me saying all this is, except not everyone thinks Shrek is "so bad" and I don't necessarily think it "has to go", but at the same time I'm totally ready for any new experience that Universal would put in it's place.

:CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT: I don't hate Shrek 4D. I actually find the movie and especially the preshow quite humorous, though at the same time I don't mind missing the experience at the parks and am totally ok with it going for something better, but nothing about it offends me, nor do I really think it's "so bad" that it's like a blemish on the park. I feel like the standard 3D show is an outdated attraction concept but I don't find Shrek much worse than any of the other Disney 3D shows. It's not like Stich's Great Escape where you get out cringing. I do think it's a bit long, but speaking about long underwhelming experiences Minion Mayhem from start to finish (usually at LEAST 30-45 minutes) waiting in line, then TWO long preshows and then the actual "ride" ... I'd rather just do Shrek 4D lol.

I don't know what the point of me saying all this is, except not everyone things Shrek is "so bad" and I don't necessarily thing it "has to go", but at the same time I'm totally ready for any new experience that Universal would put in it's place.
I pretty much agree with everything you just said... except :CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT: I actually really enjoy Stich

Reactions: jrn14
Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into the social media post...I especially wouldn't expect a new ride announcement right before a new one opens...Especially with Universal being so skiddish on announcements

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit