General Reality TV Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

General Reality TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, it's very possible Memphis gets brought to the end again since he'd definitely lose.

Speaking of that season, that split 8 v 8 format put a dream thought into my mind - maybe one day we can get a US v. Canada season with 8 BB US All-Stars going against 8 BB CAN All-Stars.

This would provide the chance for all of the people (the many true all-stars) who backed out of this current AS season to be involved in what i'd consider to be a better one. Of course we'd have to use the Canada house if this is happening though with it being co-hosted by both Arisa Cox and Jule Chen.

Oh to dream....
Oh to dream of Ika and Janelle and Rachel and Paras together. Ugh, the dream!!! If anyone does it it'll be the Canadian version I feel. They already had international players on BBCAN4 so, its not totally unlikely. Unless the seasons shortened I still don't necessarily think we see anything different from this current US cast though. Probably Rachel once she isn't pregnant, cause apparently she STILL wanted to play this season lol. Id love for this. I don't see it happening, but man id love for this.

Canadians can now apply for US Survivor and I think they need to take 1 BBCAN contestant and Ika would really be the one. Has plenty of a story to tell, obviously is great TV, is a great player, like it makes too much sense. Another dream one day.

Reactions: Nick
Oh to dream of Ika and Janelle and Rachel and Paras together. Ugh, the dream!!! If anyone does it it'll be the Canadian version I feel. They already had international players on BBCAN4 so, its not totally unlikely. Unless the seasons shortened I still don't necessarily think we see anything different from this current US cast though. Probably Rachel once she isn't pregnant, cause apparently she STILL wanted to play this season lol. Id love for this. I don't see it happening, but man id love for this.

Canadians can now apply for US Survivor and I think they need to take 1 BBCAN contestant and Ika would really be the one. Has plenty of a story to tell, obviously is great TV, is a great player, like it makes too much sense. Another dream one day.
Yeah, I heard they called Rachel and she said yes before telling them she was pregnant. She then asked if that would be ok and even after they said no, she proposed Elisa coming in the house with her to play the comps for her :lol:

I also think it makes a lot of sense that of BB players to potentially go to Survivor, I think Christmas is a very possible contender. Especially given her military background.

Yeah, I heard they called Rachel and she said yes before telling them she was pregnant. She then asked if that would be ok and even after they said no, she proposed Elisa coming in the house with her to play the comps for her :lol:

I also think it makes a lot of sense that of BB players to potentially go to Survivor, I think Christmas is a very possible contender. Especially given her military background.
Okay lets not put it into the world that Christmas continues to come back hahaha. She's playing well for sure but too early for that. Only Hayden and Caleb (Beast Mode Creepboy) went onto Survivor. Caleb was legit the closest death they've ever had on that show which is crazy. Daneille Reyes has been contacted for Survivor, as well as Dayvonne. Im sure Janelle has been too but I think Janelle has like said yes to being on Survivor so I'm not sure. I want a Big Brother vs Amazing Race, Survivor season. It'd be dope. The Amazing Race season with people specifically all those people was SO much fun

But wow Rachel is committed lol. Part of why I love her honestly. Although I will say, since Keesha was one of the biggest disappointments of 2020, Elissa being there instead would've been GREAT. Would cause a lot of drama cause of the whole Amazing Race drama with Elissa/Rachel. Don't really like or root for Elissa really but she plays hard and is competitive like Rachel so, id take it over whatever the f we got from Keesha.

Okay lets not put it into the world that Christmas continues to come back hahaha. She's playing well for sure but too early for that. Only Hayden and Caleb (Beast Mode Creepboy) went onto Survivor. Caleb was legit the closest death they've ever had on that show which is crazy. Daneille Reyes has been contacted for Survivor, as well as Dayvonne. Im sure Janelle has been too but I think Janelle has like said yes to being on Survivor so I'm not sure. I want a Big Brother vs Amazing Race, Survivor season. It'd be dope. The Amazing Race season with people specifically all those people was SO much fun

But wow Rachel is committed lol. Part of why I love her honestly. Although I will say, since Keesha was one of the biggest disappointments of 2020, Elissa being there instead would've been GREAT. Would cause a lot of drama cause of the whole Amazing Race drama with Elissa/Rachel. Don't really like or root for Elissa really but she plays hard and is competitive like Rachel so, id take it over whatever the f we got from Keesha.
Idk that Janie has been contacted or not. She said just a few days ago that she wants to be the first person to complete the trifecta of being on Big Brother, Amazing Race and Survivor. It does seem like The Challenge is becoming one of those to mark off the bucket list though and tbh, I’d LOVE to see Janelle on The Challenge. I think she’s made for that type of show.

Playing catch up :lol:

But dude, 100% gotta watch BBCAN 5. Its my all time favorite Big Brother season and seeing seasons 1-3 is EXACTLY what you need. 8 returning players vs 8 newbies and EVERYONE came to play. Omg I'm jealous you might be watching BBCAN 5 for the first time. Its absolutely stellar.
It's absolutely happening. I know just enough to know that I wanted to refresh myself on 2 (which was my fav CAN season out of the first 3 from my watches yeaaaars ago when they originally aired), that Ika makes herself a legend apparently, and that Neda soils her reputation. I'm beyond intrigued and your comments only have me more excited to get to it hah.

Speaking of that season, that split 8 v 8 format put a dream thought into my mind - maybe one day we can get a US v. Canada season with 8 BB US All-Stars going against 8 BB CAN All-Stars.

This would provide the chance for all of the people (the many true all-stars) who backed out of this current AS season to be involved in what i'd consider to be a better one. Of course we'd have to use the Canada house if this is happening though with it being co-hosted by both Arisa Cox and Jule Chen.

Oh to dream....
I'd kill for a split of US vs Canada and I think a lot of those all-stars we missed out on like you mentioned would be far more intrigued to battle against the CAN players than the newer class of US players. From what I've read throughout the years, the legality of the prize across country borders makes things tricky, but I'd imagine there has to be a way to pull it off.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Idk that Janie has been contacted or not. She said just a few days ago that she wants to be the first person to complete the trifecta of being on Big Brother, Amazing Race and Survivor. It does seem like The Challenge is becoming one of those to mark off the bucket list though and tbh, I’d LOVE to see Janelle on The Challenge. I think she’s made for that type of show.
Ive never seen the Challenge but I am aware Jay from Survivor and many BB people go there. I don't think Janelle has interest in the Challenge tbh. There are a select few who should make the trifecta of CBS shows and Janelle is certainly one of them.

Ive never seen the Challenge but I am aware Jay from Survivor and many BB people go there. I don't think Janelle has interest in the Challenge tbh. There are a select few who should make the trifecta of CBS shows and Janelle is certainly one of them.
I can imagine BB6/7 Janelle on The Challenge. I can't picture BB22 Janelle wanting to be on there :lol: I'd love watching her do the constant endurance comps they have on there though.

I can imagine BB6/7 Janelle on The Challenge. I can't picture BB22 Janelle wanting to be on there :lol: I'd love watching her do the constant endurance comps they have on there though.
Totally agree! Also gotta lmk your thoughts on BBCAN 5. Wait till after this season so you have something to watch but oh, it’s gooood.

Totally agree! Also gotta lmk your thoughts on BBCAN 5. Wait till after this season so you have something to watch but oh, it’s gooood.
Absolutely! I just finished my BBCAN2 rewatch and I'm not gonna lie... I don't think I can wait on jumping into 5 :lol: The boredom can be an issue for future me.

Also, I think I've officially given up on feeds for a day or two. I'll check highlights, but I can't keep listening to the Nicoles' ramble on about their wild conspiracy theories against Janelle. It's gotten psychotic and barely even feels game-related any more. Nicole F thinks that America hates Janelle, she wants to put her on slop, she thinks Janelle has talked trash about her all week, etc. Nicole A wants to hold a house meeting to "expose Janelle". I'm exhausted lol. It's all they talk about at this point. Like what even is this:

I'll spend a few days of feed time on BBCAN5 instead while things (hopefully) shift to actual gameplay lol.

(I do feel bad for the rabid amount of hate Nicole A. is going to get from social media when she leaves though.)

Absolutely! I just finished my BBCAN2 rewatch and I'm not gonna lie... I don't think I can wait on jumping into 5 :lol: The boredom can be an issue for future me.

Also, I think I've officially given up on feeds for a day or two. I'll check highlights, but I can't keep listening to the Nicoles' ramble on about their wild conspiracy theories against Janelle. It's gotten psychotic and barely even feels game-related any more. Nicole F thinks that America hates Janelle, she wants to put her on slop, she thinks Janelle has talked trash about her all week, etc. Nicole A wants to hold a house meeting to "expose Janelle". I'm exhausted lol. It's all they talk about at this point. Like what even is this:

I'll spend a few days of feed time on BBCAN5 instead while things (hopefully) shift to actual gameplay lol.

(I do feel bad for the rabid amount of hate Nicole A. is going to get from social media when she leaves though.)

They are in for a rude awakening if they think people are loving them and hating Janelle...

Ya it’s been annoying to watch I agree. It’s funny cause legit NOTHING has happened with Janelle they’re all gonna feel really silly tbh. Janelle was always an upfront player too like, you’ll know where she stands. She isn’t Dan or Dr Will or Danielle Reyes in that regsrd

Reactions: Tbad556
Ya it’s been annoying to watch I agree. It’s funny cause legit NOTHING has happened with Janelle they’re all gonna feel really silly tbh. Janelle was always an upfront player too like, you’ll know where she stands. She isn’t Dan or Dr Will or Danielle Reyes in that regsrd
I watched a bit of late night feeds tonight and it's sooo frustrating. David is pretty much staying as of now, Nicole A went in the DR extremely angry and finally told Jani that she doesn't trust her, but they're still fighting for her of course.

Anyway, things are probably gonna get explosive in the afternoon as they are losing the backyard again and Nicole A is being talked into throwing a house meeting as her only chance to stay so some tea is gonna be spilled. If i'm the Cody/Dani/Enzo side i'm worried in that situation because they have more to lose here than Janelle imo. Janelle/Kaysar are already targets on everyone's mind. A house meeting won't change that. But a house meeting can expose others.

I watched a bit of late night feeds tonight and it's sooo frustrating. David is pretty much staying as of now, Nicole A went in the DR extremely angry and finally told Jani that she doesn't trust her, but they're still fighting for her of course.

Anyway, things are probably gonna get explosive in the afternoon as they are losing the backyard again and Nicole A is being talked into throwing a house meeting as her only chance to stay so some tea is gonna be spilled. If i'm the Cody/Dani/Enzo side i'm worried in that situation because they have more to lose here than Janelle imo. Janelle/Kaysar are already targets on everyone's mind. A house meeting won't change that. But a house meeting can expose others.
Totally agree. I’m busy until 4:00 today, hope it’s easy to catch up haha or tune in right then

Totally agree. I’m busy until 4:00 today, hope it’s easy to catch up haha or tune in right then
....aaaaannnd things are still changing. :lol:

Right before Day went to sleep, she was talking to cameras/herself and said it’s probably in her best interest to vote out David because he isn’t doing anything for her. She wants to keep Nicole A as a puzzle piece essentially because she knows that Nicole wants to take out Janelle and Davonne wants to take Janelle out because she thinks Bay and Janie are getting too close.

Whew. It’s a lot and it may still change and we don’t even know for sure who Memphis would vote out on a 6-6 vote. Today should definitely be interesting.

....aaaaannnd things are still changing. :lol:

Right before Day went to sleep, she was talking to cameras/herself and said it’s probably in her best interest to vote out David because he isn’t doing anything for her. She wants to keep Nicole A as a puzzle piece essentially because she knows that Nicole wants to take out Janelle and Davonne wants to take Janelle out because she thinks Bay and Janie are getting too close.

Whew. It’s a lot and it may still change and we don’t even know for sure who Memphis would vote out on a 6-6 vote. Today should definitely be interesting.
Ya this week has picked things up and eviction night likely will also. Very exciting to see but I also think Jaysar could end up voting Nicole A after she walked away from them. I think they’re getting frustrated but hopefully they realize they still need her and could possibly wake her up a little bit

Ya this week has picked things up and eviction night likely will also. Very exciting to see but I also think Jaysar could end up voting Nicole A after she walked away from them. I think they’re getting frustrated but hopefully they realize they still need her and could possibly wake her up a little bit
Jaysar are an EXTREMELY loyal duo. They’ll try to talk it through later and then unless there’s a crazy house meeting, which I’m skeptical of bc Nicole doesn’t seem like the type of person to do that, then they’ll vote to keep her.

Jaysar are an EXTREMELY loyal duo. They’ll try to talk it through later and then unless there’s a crazy house meeting, which I’m skeptical of bc Nicole doesn’t seem like the type of person to do that, then they’ll vote to keep her.
That's one of the things that baffles me most. They've both always played an incredibly loyal game. The fear is so unfounded. And yeah, I'm super skeptical that Nicole will even have the courage to actually hold the house meeting. I can't see it actually happening.

Everyone always begs for it, but I feel like this is the perfect year to bring back the BB6 Pressure Cooker HOH. This house is already on the verge of cracking and I think that would do the trick.

Reactions: Nick
That's one of the things that baffles me most. They've both always played an incredibly loyal game. The fear is so unfounded. And yeah, I'm super skeptical that Nicole will even have the courage to actually hold the house meeting. I can't see it actually happening.

Everyone always begs for it, but I feel like this is the perfect year to bring back the BB6 Pressure Cooker HOH. This house is already on the verge of cracking and I think that would do the trick.
I would love that so much, but I think in today’s BB, it almost might go a full 24 hours. No one is giving up that comp right now lol.

Oh I know they’re loyal as hell but they’ll also move on from someone if it doesn’t benefit them. Nicole A is flat out going for them

I would love that so much, but I think in today’s BB, it almost might go a full 24 hours. No one is giving up that comp right now lol.

tenor.gif