Girl bitten by dolphin at SeaWorld Orlando | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Girl bitten by dolphin at SeaWorld Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The dolphin bit her on porpoise!

:peace:

user83559_pic43268_1255723460.gif

Not sure what channel, but I saw this the other day on the news here in NJ. Anyway, I just hope sea world doesn't do anything drastic on account of one girl breaking the rules. It's really a shame when the whole class has to suffer because the one kid stepped out of line :lol:

Even though it was her fault technically, I don't think blame can really be thrown at her. It was an accident, she lifted up the container telling her mom it was empty, just something that didn't go through her head at the moment. Should Seaworld be blamed for it? No ofcourse not. I think this should just be viewed as a woopsy and not turn into something more than it really was. Besides the bite didn't even look that bad.

Rules are rules for a reason. I think, when you were told "don't do this.." it should be enough. Or are this parents questioning a rule that says "dont let your arms or legs hang over the reeling by a roller coaster?"
Wild animals are wild animals, no matter how cute they look - may be the girl did not know this but her parents sure should.