Google Earth street view with no Rockit | Inside Universal Forums

Google Earth street view with no Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

knokout1

V.I.P. Member
Jun 25, 2009
Tampa
Just playing around with Google Earth's street view inside Universal, I found quite the oddity. It seems one spot has old pictures, while a spot right next to it has new ones. So you can compare side to side what the park looked like before and after Rockit right there, including the view of the New York facade. Pictures can be seen on here, but if you want to see for yourself if happens at right about the end of the Jimmy Neutron/Despicable Me building. And forgive me if I made the images too big, not used to uploading images to anything really.

WEmYD.jpg

dll2W.jpg

Rt9Zg.jpg

4OkLM.jpg

Just playing around with Google Earth's street view inside Universal, I found quite the oddity. It seems one spot has old pictures, while a spot right next to it has new ones. So you can compare side to side what the park looked like before and after Rockit right there, including the view of the New York facade. Pictures can be seen on here, but if you want to see for yourself if happens at right about the end of the Jimmy Neutron/Despicable Me building. And forgive me if I made the images too big, not used to uploading images to anything really.

dll2W.jpg
Funny, that doesnt look like the Islands of Adventure Lagoon to me.

Hang on to those, because more change is coming.

Funny, that doesnt look like the Islands of Adventure Lagoon to me.

Haha, I noticed that as well. It's just floating above the lagoon, marking it's location, just looks weird when you look at it on an even plane, showing that it's somewhere behind all that crap.