Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Green Eggs & Ham Menu Update

“He took the Who's feast, he took the Who pudding, he took the roast beast. He cleaned out that ice box as quick as a flash. Why, the Grinch even took their last can of Who hash.”
I'm surprised JK Rowling approved any of this

Also, just because something is in a Seuss book doesn't mean it needs to come to real life (see: Green Eggs and Ham version 1)

I think this is an awesome way to reopen the food stand! It looks messy and yummy! Didn't realize they already had a Sam I am character meet & greet! Also, I think the can is a great idea! If you are going to build a land based on an IP, they should put small details like the cans for the fans.
Seuss Landing is a really good land, but often underestimated. There is a lot to do, see and experience. And the land especially shines during the holidays when it may well be the best holiday 'land' in any of the Orlando parks.

Seuss Landing is a really good land, but often underestimated. There is a lot to do, see and experience. And the land especially shines during the holidays when it may well be the best holiday 'land' in any of the Orlando parks.

I have yet to see it in the holidays. I visited this September after a 5 year gap and I still love the aesthetics of the land but it always seems dead when i’m There. Just not sure if people are connecting to it when it’s not the holidays.

My bf grew up adoring Dr Seuss and he was shocked at how well done the land there was. We frankly were only at Universal for 3 days so we focused on other things and didn't do any of the rides, but this April we're onsite for 10 days and honestly, could easily spend an entire morning/afternoon there before we head back to the hotel for some pool action and some beers. Its much larger than people think as Maddog said. I wish they had a year round show to produce then id honestly argue it might be the most complete land other than Potter at Universal. Freaking loved the Cat In The Hat dark ride as a kid, havent been on for probably 5-6 years so its time.

My bf grew up adoring Dr Seuss and he was shocked at how well done the land there was. We frankly were only at Universal for 3 days so we focused on other things and didn't do any of the rides, but this April we're onsite for 10 days and honestly, could easily spend an entire morning/afternoon there before we head back to the hotel for some pool action and some beers. Its much larger than people think as Maddog said. I wish they had a year round show to produce then id honestly argue it might be the most complete land other than Potter at Universal. Freaking loved the Cat In The Hat dark ride as a kid, havent been on for probably 5-6 years so its time.
Ride the Seuss Trolley in the dark. The ride scenes lit up are very impressive. The trolley is far better in the dark. If you ever get to Orlando for the holidays, Grinchmas is a must do.In my humble opinion,it's the best live musical show in Orlando. And the land is often filled with Grinchmas Streetmosphere character Who's doing some fun routines. Seuss Landing is pure Christmas immersion with the excellent, and plentiful decorations, Xmas music, and character Who's & M&G's everywhere. Even the stores are fun and interesting. During the Holidays, we spend more time in Seuss Landing than any of the other Orlando park's holiday areas. It just doesn't get better than this.

Last edited:

Honestly, I did not know Seuss as a kid but I have been reading it to my nephews and nieces that I have grown to know it more and can now appreciate the land!

I do feel the land suffers from not being an ideal land for the target demographic of IOA. The parks attract the older kids, the group that needs a break from Disney, yet Seuss land seems to be made for the younger kids that are not going to IOA bc of lack of things for them. I might be wrong but that is just the feeling I got this last trip to Seuss.

Ride the Seuss Trolley in the dark. The ride scenes lit up are very impressive. The trolley is far better in the dark. If you ever get to Orlando for the holidays, Grinchmas is a must do.In my humble opinion,it's the best live musical show in Orlando. And the land is often filled with Grinchmas Streetmosphere character Who's doing some fun routines.

Grinchmas sounds really awesome! I did enjoy the trolley in the dark like you had mentioned to me on here before. Definitely makes a difference. I really wish grinchmas or just a grinch themed show or ride was all year round since it is hard going there is the holidays lol

Ride the Seuss Trolley in the dark. The ride scenes lit up are very impressive. The trolley is far better in the dark. If you ever get to Orlando for the holidays, Grinchmas is a must do.In my humble opinion,it's the best live musical show in Orlando. And the land is often filled with Grinchmas Streetmosphere character Who's doing some fun routines. Seuss Landing is pure Christmas immersion with the excellent, and plentiful decorations, Xmas music, and character Who's & M&G's everywhere. Even the stores are fun and interesting. During the Holidays, we spend more time in Seuss Landing than any of the other Orlando park's holiday areas. It just doesn't get better than this.
Oh I know, I love watching Tim Tracker's videos from Seuss landing during this time of year, its a goal of ours big time.

I have yet to see it in the holidays. I visited this September after a 5 year gap and I still love the aesthetics of the land but it always seems dead when i’m There. Just not sure if people are connecting to it when it’s not the holidays.

One of the busiest for the holidays. Not overcrowded but feels alive. We spent much more time here than previous trips. It's better with a bit of a crowd.

There’s tons of seussian foods that they could promote and hoping this stays open (and shows success in such a possible endeavor)

This one is unlikely, but the blue goo from Fox in Socks (I always wanted to try it as a kid) as some sort of blue taffy would be suuuper cool.

Tried the Who Hash and Buffalo Chicken Tots last week. I'm guessing we're paying a higher price for the can for the Who Hash? It's a nice touch, but I'd like an option for just a regular presentation. Being a metal can, it was actually really hot when they handed it to me and I had to walk back to my table holding it between napkins like pot holders. Neither myself or my boyfriend could justify saving the can so we just ended up tossing it which just seemed wasteful.

Overall though, the food tasted good. We were both looking forward to the Who Hash because we are weirdos who really love corned beef, but we actually ended up liking the Buffalo Chicken better. Regardless, I'm just glad the restaurant was actually open

Ya im curious what everyone thinks the best option is here. BF and I are tater tot aficionado's so we will be here many times. I'm most excited for my 2nd pizza tot experience along with The Who hash. BuFF Chx and the green eggs and ham one look great though so I could see me blowing thru the menu before my trip is over lol.

As someone who finds the HHN pizza fries overrated, I'm looking forward to trying the pizza tots. The fries are never crispy enough to make the dish work IMO, so using tots should solve that problem.