Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Grinchmas 2013 Future?

Not that i think this could happen but would USH ever transport people to the backlot for X Mas events(ala HHN)? Im still pulling for some kind of show other than the backlot 3 min stop.

That's what it looks like now, especially with the hidden light system that rises out of the ground.

I hope they go all out this year.
So I was there today (Nov 30). The light trusses are set up next to those trap doors. They aren't being used at all - not even for power. Now I really wonder what those are for....

I think someone else mentioned they were for something else a while ago, I forgot who. And i believe someone also said that underground light towers would've been too expensive for Universal anyway. I originallt got my info from a Universal employee, so I'm not sure what's underground anymore lol.