Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are we sure this won't be open sometime in late 2020? I have a hard time believing this is going to take another three years even by Disney's standards.

Ratatouille's going to be open in time for spring break 2020, so I'd imagine they'd want a little spacing between the new Epcot rides.

It’s not unlike Star Wars and Mickey and Minnie. I think Disney are hauling ass to make sure everything is ready for 2021 and they don’t care when it’s finished. The quicker something is complete it’s another tick on the to do list and the construction team can move onto the next projects plus it saves money and any new ride is a boost for the resort.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
I'm definitely excited for this ride. I love GOTG and I love Epcot. That Ellen ride was outdated and I barley even rode it. I can see myself wanting to ride this multiple times and I haven't even been on it yet.

Anything's possible. Jim Hill thinks Ratatouille's opening next summer! ;)
Next summer is definitely not happening as far as I’m concerned.

Even if they are concerned that SW:GE May slip into 2020, they still have MMRR for next year. No reason to open three rides in one year if you can push one to early in the next year and market it as 2020’s ride.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
I'm definitely excited for this ride. I love GOTG and I love Epcot. That Ellen ride was outdated and I barley even rode it. I can see myself wanting to ride this multiple times and I haven't even been on it yet.
Controversial personal opinion...It's the most exciting thing to happen to Epcot since Sorin'

Reactions: SkiBum