Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Guardian's of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout

Case Study - Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Disneyland Resort

Guests become the protagonists of a rockin’ new adventure in Disney California Adventure Park as they help rescue a cosmic gang of misfits in Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! This thrilling attraction is fueled with high-energy, hilarious action that will be fun for Super Hero fans and those who are discovering this story for the first time.

I remember we originally discussed a rumor, either that or it was discussing a rumor from MiceChat, that Guardians After Dark would've had a Yondu scene added into the attraction, and that it was talked like it was happening; until it didn't.

EDIT: We did talk about it, via by @HereWeGo

There IS a Yondu appearance in Monsters After Dark, it's just not in the elevator portion of the attraction. While waiting in the main room of the Tivan Collection, security footage shows Yondu's ghost haunting areas of the Tivan compound.

It’s different than the DL one, the vibe is completely changed. It’s not as good as the DHS tower at all.

What did you make of the building appearance in person?

This ride has kind of fascinated me seeing people’s responses to it.

I only saw the building at night so I don’t have a fully assembled opinion yet.

I’ve heard everyone say they loved the attraction who’s ridden it. I think there is a charm to it, and nice that you still have the original in Florida.

Joe, did you think the queue lived up to the hype?

I mean, no? Was the queue hyped? I thought the video in the main room was great and loved the preshow. The old boiler room was meh. I think the most brilliant part was them introducing the hand scanning, it added a weird but basic sort of audience interaction that got their hands up before the ride even started.

I mean, no? Was the queue hyped? I thought the video in the main room was great and loved the preshow. The old boiler room was meh. I think the most brilliant part was them introducing the hand scanning, it added a weird but basic sort of audience interaction that got their hands up before the ride even started.
I thought the Collector’s Trophy room (with the video) was incredibly hyped. It seemed like most of the sneak peeks for the ride revolves around that room.

I ended up being disappointed how small that part of the queue ended up being.

I thought the Collector’s Trophy room (with the video) was incredibly hyped. It seemed like most of the sneak peeks for the ride revolves around that room.

I ended up being disappointed how small that part of the queue ended up being.

Ah. Well it's just the old lobby so I never expected it to be large. The video is funny but loops at an appropriate interval.