Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 272 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Universal will name it something quite simple, taking inspiration from right here on Inside Universal.

Just "The Harry Potter Coaster Experience".

I mean, why not?

I believe Universal will name it something quite simple, taking inspiration from right here on Inside Universal.

Just "The Harry Potter Coaster Experience".

I mean, why not?
Harry's not featured in the ride though so anything with harry in it is probably not going to be included.

Ok, idk about you guys but the last three pages have been dedicated to guessing this attractions name and it’s starting to get redundant to say the least.

I checked Robbie Coltrane’s IMDB the other day to see if any related work gigs showed up for him but nothing. He hasn’t worked much in recent years.
I don't think he misses a convention or event though I would wager he is still "comfortable" with his income.

Last edited:
I believe Coltrane has some health issues, so that may partly explain why he's doing appearances but no long term acting jobs.
He has been a basic recluse since 2010 and has been suffer crippling osteoarthritis. Apparently he has no cartilage left in one of his knees.

He recently returned to the small screen in a new mini-series that is a fictionalized take on the Jimmy Savile story called National Treasure.

Last edited:
Filming and voice work won't be to bad for him for this ride and I expect the money and the joy of working would be fulfilling for him (I would be and I'm kind off in the same boat).

Reactions: Ryno27
Status
Not open for further replies.