Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
docdownload

docdownload

Hold up... is this real?

Why is no one talking about the Seuss expansion plot behind Red Fish/Blue Fish being a part of project 942?

36664855885_4bce26ebf2_o.jpg

Hold up... is this real?

Why is no one talking about the Seuss expansion plot behind Red Fish/Blue Fish being a part of project 942?

36664855885_4bce26ebf2_o.jpg

Could the y possibly be moving the universal service center and other backstage buildings to free up more space for the project? also I noticed the speedway behind DC, is that on Uni property? getting rid of this was free up another chunk.

Could the y possibly be moving the universal service center and other backstage buildings to free up more space for the project? also I noticed the speedway behind DC, is that on Uni property? getting rid of this was free up another chunk.

I'm thinking that everything in that parcel of land to the north will be moved behind Suess Landing but that parcel of land will only be used for staging.

On ride vehicles: the Ford Anglia has an undetectable extension charm placed upon it by Arthur, which would allow them to increase the number of seats to six or eight per car without having to provide any sort of canonical explanation. Not to mention that the car has a mind of its own, which would take care of the "who's driving the car" issue that theme parks risk running into.

If thestrals are indeed the direction they go in, we could have a ride that goes from being pulled by carriage to being airborne. Which would be different and would require a roof on the ride vehicles. Actually the more I think about it the less likely it seems like it'll be thestrals. Even though it is canon it seems like a copout to have an invisible creature moving the vehicle

That is what makes them perfect. Fits with story, does not require people to see them, and allows for a unique system.

Reactions: Magistra
for anyone who watched Game of Thrones last night.. Fire and Ice took on a whole new meaning with dueling dragons :)

I haven't seen it yet but I guessed that a while ago in the GoT thread.
I'm calling the season finale- one of the small dragons dies in battle with white walkers with 10 mins left in the show.
End scene of this season is showing the dead dragon, panning in to close up of face/eyes. Eyes open and they're blue. End credits.
Only because GoT has had abysmal writing since they ran out of source material from the genius of Mr Martin. It's straight up fan fiction at this point. Entertaining, I guess, but nowhere near the riveting character development and storyline weaving that existed in the early seasons (again- when it actually had source material).
After last week with Jamie swimming across an entire lake with Plate Mail armor, a sword, and solid gold hand while being undetected by an entire army and dragon- im watching it more for levity at this point.
I'd swear 16-18 year olds are writing this.

Reactions: Joel and tielo

Only because GoT has had abysmal writing since they ran out of source material from the genius of Mr Martin. It's straight up fan fiction at this point. Entertaining, I guess, but nowhere near the riveting character development and storyline weaving that existed in the early seasons (again- when it actually had source material).
After last week with Jamie swimming across an entire lake with Plate Mail armor, a sword, and solid gold hand while being undetected by an entire army and dragon- im watching it more for levity at this point.

last night I was actually thinking how ridiculous (and predictable) this was getting.. I surprised myself when I realized that but you're right, it's getting very predictable.

ha Ha, if you think last weeks episode was filled with dumb plot points, wait till you see this weeks. It basically throws logic and time out the window.

Reactions: Andysol
Status
Not open for further replies.