Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 473 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragons was two coasters and so was Gwazi and don’t even start with that revisionist history bullcrap.

On a happier note, I, along with the rest of the world, would gladly exchange two B&Ms for two Intamin Multi launchers any day of the year. I think this is an acceptable apology from Universal for ruthlessly destroying dragons ;). Let’s see if BGT can match that apology with their RMC.

Monday announcement? A lot of people seem to “know”. I’m guessing they are all holding their posts until they can officially release them.

Potential hot take: I think we will forget DD ever existed once the new HP coaster opens

Nah... it was the first ride I ever went on at IOA, back when Merlin was walking around the queue. I still have pictures somewhere Back then, there was a side door after the coaster so you could skip the queue and go on the “other dragon” without waiting. Yeah. I’m old.

Dragons was two coasters and so was Gwazi and don’t even start with that revisionist history bullcrap.

On a happier note, I, along with the rest of the world, would gladly exchange two B&Ms for two Intamin Multi launchers any day of the year. I think this is an acceptable apology from Universal for ruthlessly destroying dragons ;). Let’s see if BGT can match that apology with their RMC.
My local park has a new RMC coaster and it is probably one of the funnest coasters I've ever been on.

It will be interesting to see if people view this coaster as a big coaster.

Universal kind of gets a bit of stick for building the same rides but I think the genius in building this coaster and the JP coaster next door is that I think the HP coaster is going to be a giant stepping stone in how people deal with coasters.

This could become a right of passage for a new generation of coaster enthusiasts.

That better not mean "more sensitive." The JP coaster needs to be a big boy coaster! Dragons were big boy coasters, Hulk is a big boy coaster, none of Disney's coasters are, Mummy is not, Potter coaster will not be.

That better not mean "more sensitive." The JP coaster needs to be a big boy coaster! Dragons were big boy coasters, Hulk is a big boy coaster, none of Disney's coasters are, Mummy is not, Potter coaster will not be.

RnRC is probably considered a big boy coaster. I think this will attract the same thrill level seeker as Mummy but the theming might appeal to more.

Fire had more airtime. Fire was the best.
on a slow day in December, I had the opportunity to re-ride this wonderful old beast again and again with my express. They were announcing imminent storm closures. I rode several front seats in a row til I happened on a downpour in the front seat. Exfoliation for free. Hard to describe but I stepped on it.:peace:Can't remember if it was fire or ice, but whoa. Loved those rails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.