Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the enthusiasm, but 10x to see all the details? I don't think so...

I'm certain that'll be the case. That thestrals scene alone will have a ton to look at.

To take it onto a small scale: thing about 7DMT and Snow white's cottage. Ive ridden that thing countless times and I still notice something from Snow White's Scary Adventure in there every now and then. And that's one small scene on one short ride.

Hagrid's is going to have that detail, but on a much larger scale.

I'm certain that'll be the case. That thestrals scene alone will have a ton to look at.

To take it onto a small scale: thing about 7DMT and Snow white's cottage. Ive ridden that thing countless times and I still notice something from Snow White's Scary Adventure in there every now and then. And that's one small scene on one short ride.

Hagrid's is going to have that detail, but on a much larger scale.
Yes, very true.

And I’m guessing inside the round structure with the Hagrid AA. Two full stops has been my guess.

My guess would be that the only complete stop would be during the drop and that needs a split track. I think this is going to be a capacity monster when it's in full swing. I think the hut will be similar to the start of Mummy, If there is a Hagrid AA in there, I hope he turns and follows the train as it circles around. It would be a great effect. It's also going to be interesting how many trains you'll be able to see on the track at once. It's probably going to be the most dynamic view in the park when you enter the queue and overlook the whole thing.

I like the enthusiasm, but 10x to see all the details? I don't think so...

If you don't stop, your time to get a good look is going to be limited and I'm sure there will be a ton of detail behind you when your eyes aren't drawn to the weenie in front of you. Worst case scenario, the coaster is so much fun that you'll want to ride it 10x anyway. Win win.

After riding Cheetah Hunt Again, I feel like this coasters gonna give similar forces , Cheetah Hunt Has The Tight Turns And Close Scenery, Similar To Hagrid. This will most likely be a mix between, Verbolten and cheetah hunt, which means, a smooth but forceful coaster

After riding Cheetah Hunt Again, I feel like this coasters gonna give similar forces , Cheetah Hunt Has The Tight Turns And Close Scenery, Similar To Hagrid. This will most likely be a mix between, Verbolten and cheetah hunt, which means, a smooth but forceful coaster
I definitely see/am hoping for a more advanced Cheetah Hunt from the Jurassic coaster, and it's looking to be just that unless the Mack rumor pans out. Verbolten is Mack, which definitely must've been in the back of Intamin's mind when designing Hagrid because they definitely seem like similar coasters.

Last edited:

I think that's an accurate estimation. Cheetah hunt with AAs and a free fall. Only thing it's missing is a decent sized drop.

I think the last launch out of the drop track building will be bananas , maybe better than Hulks?
Where else are they gonna get up to 50mph?

Disclaimer: I don’t know a lot
I was always under the impression the last launch is where it'll hit the top speed. Only one with enough length on the launch track and the turns afterwards are pretty big. Definitely a faster launch than Hulk, but it might feel less forceful than Hulk's, which is on an incline.

Nobody:

IUForums: I CaN SEe ThE TRaCk Of THe CoASTer ThE RidE is RUIneD

View attachment 9314

Wait, I thought most people here were content with this ride existing in reality? You may be thinking of some Disney fan site.

I know I brought up an issue, not with seeing the track, rather specifically seeing the track end. My thought is that it elicits different emotions that could take away from the themed experience. And just to preemptively nip it in the bud, no that does not ruin the entire ride. Rather I just think it would be better if you didn't see the track end, and yes I am waiting for it to be done for my final judgement.

Wait, I thought most people here were content with this ride existing in reality? You may be thinking of some Disney fan site.

I know I brought up an issue, not with seeing the track, rather specifically seeing the track end. My thought is that it elicits different emotions that could take away from the themed experience. And just to preemptively nip it in the bud, no that does not ruin the entire ride. Rather I just think it would be better if you didn't see the track end, and yes I am waiting for it to be done for my final judgement.

Woah buddy! Don’t come in here with your reasonable attitude and thoughtful criticism! This is the internet, and I won’t have it! (Jk)...(Rowling)

I’M FREAKING OUT

Awesome!

It would have been interesting to see how long it takes entering and leaving the hut or drop.

The back row barely travels up the spike. The front row bike seat is going to be in high demand.

Edit: Also of note, it’s insane to me how good the quality of the photos that Bio provides given the shaking of the helicopter.

Status
Not open for further replies.