Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 606 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when there were complaints in Carsland, where the foilage weren't looking as good in opening? Good times..
Sounds valid for the time around opening.

Just because it’ll grow in later doesn’t mean it’s exempt from being talked about now. I’m judging it as it is now. Later I’ll judge it how it is later.
I imagine if we could see an above shot of Spider Man with the lights on, we'd be pointing out all the emergency exits and catwalks.
Backstage stuff is easier to hide in an indoor ride. Much easier.

Sorry for breaking up nonstop praise with even the tiniest of concerns. I’m just as excited for this ride as you guys just so you know.

Mike, it would behoove you to sometimes say good things too. That way you appear to have a more balanced approach vs being an eternal pessimist; which your posts seem to paint you as.

I don't believe you are, but your post would indicate otherwise. Sometimes a post free from criticism is one that needs to be done to give your posts with valid criticisms more weight.

Instead, people see your post and thing "Oh, here's the 'everything is wrong' guy". Similar to how others on here refute any criticism and I view them as "Oh, here's 'Universal can do no wrong' guy".
Balance. Has Thanos taught you nothing?

Sorry for breaking up nonstop praise with even the tiniest of concerns. I’m just as excited for this ride as you guys just so you know.

In addition to what Andysol said not everything needs a counterpoint. Good things can be good and bad things can be bad. Also we’ve heard your complaints time and time again. They seems to be past us and dealt with but then comes back up. At this point there just isn’t much more to add.

Mike, it would behoove you to sometimes say good things too. That way you appear to have a more balanced approach vs being an eternal pessimist; which your posts seem to paint you as.

I don't believe you are, but your post would indicate otherwise. Sometimes a post free from criticism is one that needs to be done to give your posts with valid criticisms more weight.

Instead, people see your post and thing "Oh, here's the 'everything is wrong' guy". Similar to how others on here refute any criticism and I view them as "Oh, here's 'Universal can do no wrong' guy".

In addition to what Andysol said not everything needs a counterpoint. Good things can be good and bad things can be bad. Also we’ve heard your complaints time and time again. They seems to be past us and dealt with but then comes back up. At this point there just isn’t much more to add.

On top of Andy, and Joe;

Let’s remember that some of these aerial views from Bio are not meant for public eyes, and therefore some areas are not setup to be “show ready”.

I thought my likes on all the updates and other people’s praise are enough. I’m not on here all the time and when I am I don’t always post unless there’s something different I can add from what others are already saying.

Or if I’m drawn into something.
On top of Andy, and Joe;

Let’s remember that some of these aerial views from Bio are not meant for public eyes, and therefore some areas are not setup to be “show ready”.
Well what I was talking about were the planters around Fluffy which still seem a bit off. The concrete looks better even if I was hoping for some kind of dirt or mulch color.

Also...you don’t see the same types of comments when talking about “other” parks. It’s the other side of the spectrum.

I like/dislike everything equally.

I’m definitely a critic too, but I dish it out on both sides pretty often.

Also...you don’t see the same types of comments when talking about “other” parks. It’s the other side of the spectrum.

I like/dislike everything equally.

I’m definitely a critic too, but I dish it out on both sides pretty often.
I’m the same. Disney’s plans for Marvel so far are flat out pathetic as just one example.

On topic I’m definitely excited for this ride despite what anyone here might think. It’s up in the air if I’ll be there opening day/week/month or whatever. It’ll be my first time in a long time going back to Universal.

I’m the same. Disney’s plans for Marvel so far are flat out pathetic as just one example.

On topic I’m definitely excited for this ride despite what anyone here might think. It’s up in the air if I’ll be there opening day/week/month or whatever. It’ll be my first time in a long time going back to Universal.

I’m also excited for the ride! Do I think it’s the second coming of rides as some on here do? No... it’s a coaster and you’ll wizz by creatures. But I think it will certainly be fun!

If you ever wonder how clueless the GP is check the twitter post of the Hagrid AA. Someone asking if the ride is indoor/outdoor, ride height, and speed. I mean two of those things are seen with your own eyes and the speed was in the previous posts. So we critique this thing here but the GP will eat up every bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.