Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 617 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a typo though? Isn't Hagrid bad at spelling? It could be intentional theming.

:lol: There’s a 0% chance that’s intentional. It’s not like it’s a sign that was made with handwriting. You guys crack me up sometimes.

Light green moss, antiquing and more shading added to the entrance.

I think I preferred it without the moss to ease the transition. I thought it would be better to have the entrance relatively maintained and gradually get less maintained as you get into complete ruins.
Still looks great though.

Bonus: also note the stonework on the wall to the left and right of entrance has moss added as well. Curious to see how far they’ll extend that out.

It's funny; but it's a tweet from an account with just that sole tweet, shared by a member with 5 posts of a sign that shouldn't be accessible to the public at all if it's from Hagrid's - if it was from Hagrid's.
Your point is?.................... ( also I took the photo) I recently purged my Twitter aswell, also I’ve been here since 2013 just didn’t feel like ever making an account till now

If that’s the case then I must take precaution and remove the photo. If you’re a Universal employee, just a heads up - they actively read these boards; so don’t be surprised if something in your employment changes.
Not an employee

Y’all it’s literally visible from the ground y’all really over here thinking it’s behind the scenes stuff

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.