Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 328 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think they are getting into a “yeti” situation?
I mean they are building everything around the coaster track, what if something breaks/major track maintenance is required?

Seems strange to building entire buildings around the track, and have them so tightly fitting to the track.

I mean they are building everything around the coaster track, what if something breaks/major track maintenance is required?

Seems strange to building entire buildings around the track, and have them so tightly fitting to the track.
I don't think that's going to happen. I'm sure they accounted for everything before they even started construction.

I don’t think a Yeti situation will happen again. These attractions are wildly complex to account for every situation.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Is it possible, considering you can see the hogwarts facade, that you might enter the queue and walk through it thinking your walking into the heart of the castle? I think it’d be a pretty beleivable illusion considering when you go on FJ the castles tiny above you and your pretty much walking through a warehouse. Also think they missed a trick with the boat house, a boat ride mid queue would’ve been phenomenal. Sorry long post, long Time spectator, first time poster!

Is it possible, considering you can see the hogwarts facade, that you might enter the queue and walk through it thinking your walking into the heart of the castle? I think it’d be a pretty beleivable illusion considering when you go on FJ the castles tiny above you and your pretty much walking through a warehouse. Also think they missed a trick with the boat house, a boat ride mid queue would’ve been phenomenal. Sorry long post, long Time spectator, first time poster!
Welcome!

This is a practical and great idea. All the ride needs to say is they reopened one of the 7 secret passage ways between Hogsmeade and Hogwarts.
2835BF69-C40D-4C24-8D4D-8AD10677D5FB.jpeg

What would make it even better is if they made some kind of sight line connection between the two attractions, so that guests entering Hogsmead get that visual right off the bat.

Reactions: Ryno27
What would make it even better is if they made some kind of sight line connection between the two attractions, so that guests entering Hogsmead get that visual right off the bat.
I think they could depending on how the rock work is shaped. I don't think the castle elements themselves will be enough.

So just to be clear, the facade for the queue will be of the West Wing of Hogwarts? Then in that case, would we be going through the central plaza of Hogwarts for the queue, albeit enclosed similar to how FEA's queue is? Or am I just confusing things up.

So just to be clear, the facade for the queue will be of the West Wing of Hogwarts? Then in that case, would we be going through the central plaza of Hogwarts for the queue, albeit enclosed similar to how FEA's queue is? Or am I just confusing things up.
DO NOT try to line this up with the story. I think liberties are being taken and Jo sez - ya mon!

Reactions: Andysol
I'm waging this won't have anything to do with the main potter book series other than being in the same general setting. (unlike the other rides)

Reactions: LJGonz
Status
Not open for further replies.