Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 329 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction on my part after thinking about it a bit. I have been thinking that this takes place shortly after book one. What with Fluffy and Devil's Snare. But the feral Weasley car isn't loose in the dark forest until book 3. And a string of motorbike clones is an odd conceit unless there is some scene where they clone something multiple times to confuse the bad guys.

A round of Potter Polyjuice Potion for the house. :toast:

So MoM will be based on Cursed Child? I can't imagine that would play well with fans.
I made a mistake. First off, I meant Book 7. And not After Book 7. But after the Battle of Hogwarts, and before the epilogue.

Basically, I have heard the dark ride is the Auror's office and you are hunting down bad guys that escaped after the Battle of Hogwarts.

Correction on my part after thinking about it a bit. I have been thinking that this takes place shortly after book one. What with Fluffy and Devil's Snare. But the feral Weasley car isn't loose in the dark forest until book 3. And a string of motorbike clones is an odd conceit unless there is some scene where they clone something multiple times to confuse the bad guys.

A round of Potter Polyjuice Potion for the house. :toast:
Does is matter? Fluffy is on the loose after book one so could be any time after that. Devil's Snare just is Devil's Snare, It's been there before book one and probably still is. The Weasley car is still there after book 3.
In the end this will be a unique story, deepening the world, not retelling a movie like so many Disney rides do, it's just not what Universal does.

Does is matter? Fluffy is on the loose after book one so could be any time after that. Devil's Snare just is Devil's Snare, It's been there before book one and probably still is. The Weasley car is still there after book 3.
In the end this will be a unique story, deepening the world, not retelling a movie like so many Disney rides do, it's just not what Universal does.
Exaclty...with Universal rides they're either a prequel/sequel or you are interacting indirectly while the story is happening somewhere else (Gringotts)

Status
Not open for further replies.