Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But early park admission is only for IOA right? So cant count on EPA
Yes, I was mostly referring to the resort in general being busy.

Also - in regards to La Bamba, I would love to see some food options served in there. Good way to utilize that space.

But if Legacy says costume contest registration..... costume contest registration.

Here’s the food truck. It’s near rip ride and has the generic universal design. Nothing spooky.
Found another near Fallon/tribute store entry

Attachments

• 6D8C3C0C-9366-4061-9566-7BEB882A083C.jpeg
    6D8C3C0C-9366-4061-9566-7BEB882A083C.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 238DF1AD-86DE-4735-968C-FC0417CA3C3D.jpeg
    238DF1AD-86DE-4735-968C-FC0417CA3C3D.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
@Legacy What do you think yesterdays tweet pertains to? Info we already know?
No clue. But, to be honest, I generally ignore the social media stuff.

Their goal is to get fans, and more importantly the general audience who aren’t super fans, engaged. The preponderance of their stuff is intended to do only that—engage. That’s what social media is for.

So, when they tweet, “Something is happening,” it’s intentionally vague. It’s accurate in the broadest sense but doesn’t actually mean anything. We know something is happening. We’ve KNOWN something is happening. But they don’t care that we know. That it was already announced on a blog post doesn’t actually matter. They just want you talking.

And because so many HHN fans are conditioned to want clues, and riddles, and hints because of how Universal operated 15 years ago, the social media team knows that every vague comment they make will be over-analyzed with people thinking everything means something (one of the reasons I’m taking a sabbatical from the clue game myself). They keep throwing out lines. Fans keep taking the bait.

Last edited:
No clue. But, to be honest, I generally ignore the social media stuff.

Their goal is to get fans, and more importantly the general audience who aren’t super fans, engaged. The preponderance of their stuff is intended to do only that—engage. That’s what social media is for.

So, when they tweet, “Something is happening,” it’s intentionally vague. It’s also accurate in the broadest sense but doesn’t actually mean anything. We know something is happening. We’ve KNOWN something is happening. But they don’t care that we know. That it was already announced on a blog post doesn’t actually matter. They just want you talking.

And because so many HHN fans are conditioned to want clues, and riddles, and hints because of how Universal operated 15 years ago, the social media team knows that every vague comment they make will be over-analyzed with people thinking everything means something (one of the reasons I’m taking a sabbatical from the clue game myself). They keep throwing out lines. Fans keep taking the bait.
That was really well said. Appreciate the in depth response.

So I saw on here that the Premier Pass reservations went down for a bit but besides that it sounds like it didn't sell out that fast? Is it sold out? Just curious how it all went today with that and is that any sort of indicator for how this weekend will go. The way we are all salivating over these two houses, myself included, kinda has me laughing like man we are a desperate world and group of people. But I see the news of the two houses EVERYWHERE on fb and other social media so again it continues to make me worry that this weekend will be insane and VQ will fill up fast. Granted I am not gonna try until Sunday however people will carry over from Saturday or want second helpings, so I don't know if Sunday will help at all.