Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Going tommorow, finally. We will be there before the houses open (hopefully). Any recommendations as to what to avoid and such?

Going tommorow, finally. We will be there before the houses open (hopefully). Any recommendations as to what to avoid and such?

Uh, go in and enjoy the two houses? Don't expect them like the usual full-steam HHN houses since the plexiglass prevents the the scare actors from getting up close.

You might have to be a little more specific on what you mean by "what to avoid", since I don't know what you're looking at possibly avoiding.

Reactions: SirAustin77
I’ll be experiencing the houses in a couple of days for the first time and will be going on a solo trip. I’ve never done a house alone on a first walkthrough before, but I could imagine some past houses being a little confusing on where to go if I had done them alone. Is it pretty easy to see the path in these houses?

I’ll be experiencing the houses in a couple of days for the first time and will be going on a solo trip. I’ve never done a house alone on a first walkthrough before, but I could imagine some past houses being a little confusing on where to go if I had done them alone. Is it pretty easy to see the path in these houses?
There are guides and you can take your time so no rushing to find the exit to the next room. I found it very refreshing as I get turned around in a normal, dark house and sometimes try to go the wrong way.

They've actually brought the lighting up to a level where everything is pretty clearly visible, while still foreboding. Making a wrong turn into a scare-actor (Ive done it more than once, especially when still light out) is not an issue this year.

I'm surprised how good house ops turned out this year, with better lighting and pulsing of guests. When we do return to a traditional HHN, I fear I'll miss those aspects. The short lines most of all.