Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That did not need a livestream and a countdown
It worked, didn't it?

I hope they have enough scareactors so that not everyone has to work every single day because if they only have enough so that the same people have to come in everyday for a month straight then I give them my condolences and I feel for them.
Probably why they were hiring more scareactors.

(sorry, mods)

Not that I’d go, although it’s been a year so I may say F it on a weekday if I were there, can’t beleive to say, IM JEALOUS IM NOT IN FLORIDA THIS FALL.

The GP isn't as hep as we are to what's happening on a daily basis at Universal. This announcement is mostly for those people, and they're 99% plus of the attendance. They don't really need to wow the super fans.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Allison
So you just need to be on site for a Virtual Line time, correct?

So theoretically if you're in IOA for Early Entry, technically you could get on the app and get a time once 9AM hits?

Reactions: Magic Feather
So you just need to be on site for a Virtual Line time, correct?

So theoretically if you're in IOA for Early Entry, technically you could get on the app and get a time once 9AM hits?

Yes including the resorts. I suggest start checking 15 minutes prior to park open, but let’s be real, after think weekend there’s a good chance you can walk in without a VL the last hour or two the park is open.

Universal Orlando has confirmed that their Halloween Activities at the Resort, including the operation of 2 haunted houses, will continue to operate on select dates, Sept 26 & 27, and daily from October 3 to November 1. #TeamHalloween

Wow...so it looks like they completely abandoned the up-charge idea?? I guess they realized the two houses bring enough guests that the extra spending makes up for it.
Or the idea of upcharging never got past the talking phase. I have a feeling they realized what a bad look it would be, after cancelling the event. Better to use it to get people in the park, spending food and bev, and maybe give a taste to people who haven't tried HHN and might pay for it next year.

Shameless Plug:

We talked about it a bit here, but part of the craziness of the testing weekend was the fear of it being a one and done weekend. Now that you have an ample amount of dates, I don't expect that kinda craziness (outside maybe Columbus Day Weekend)

Is staying at a Universal Resort hotel considered on site?

yes