Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So if Creepshow is indeed coming to the event..the facade doesn't make any sense.
img_4x5v7k-jpg.10113

The house from the Prologue/Epilogue

screen-shot-2012-04-22-at-6-07-19-pm-1-png.10115

Reactions: Joey
To bring this up, if it is Creepshow..what if it's the Shudder television series?

If it's the Shudder series, it could be explained in part towards John Murdy and Chris Williams getting to see conceptual pieces and drafts of the script from showrunner Greg Nicotero back in the fall of 2018.

Doesn't quite look like the house from Fathers Day either, resembles it, but not much

Yeah I'm just spit-balling. Though, to be fair, due to physical limitations in maze locations, usually the facades of buildings, in past years, tend to be "shrunk down" or "reconstructed" to fit in the area (e.g. the Insidious house, Sawyer house). IDK, hopefully as the weeks progress, the facades become more recognizable.

To bring this up, if it is Creepshow..what if it's the Shudder television series?

If it's the Shudder series, it could be explained in part towards John Murdy and Chris Williams getting to see conceptual pieces and drafts of the script from showrunner Greg Nicotero back in the fall of 2018.
If it is the Shudder series, I am done with life. That would suck to not make it the original. That would totally sound like Murdy though. It would also explain why Orlando isn’t doing it.

If it is the Shudder series, I am done with life. That would suck to not make it the original. That would totally sound like Murdy though. It would also explain why Orlando isn’t doing it.

I'm..interested, because it would potentially indicate to me of a lot of things.

{Shudder} More Episode Details for Creepshow | Signal Horizon/Horror/Science Fiction/Culture/Movies/Literature

Part of me wonders why this is happening, is because WB may not be entirely willing to bring the film rights to Hollywood.

The Shudder project might be something that is pleasing to Murdy and Chris, because the talent that is involved in writing and directing, alongside cast members that have been announced.

Last edited:
I'm..interested, because it would potentially indicate to me of a lot of things.

{Shudder} More Episode Details for Creepshow | Signal Horizon/Horror/Science Fiction/Culture/Movies/Literature

Part of me wonders why this is happening, is because WB may not be entirely willing to bring the film rights to Hollywood.
No. We wanted Turbo Man. Not Booster. Nobody asked for the remake TV series that nobody cared about or even heard of until now.

If you’re gonna do that version of Creepshow, why the heck even bother?

Creepshow was stated by someone on Reddit to be in the rumor mill as a SZ for Orlando, but then that died off as soon as Rob Zombie’s zone appeared. Maybe early on they tried to get it but ended up like AvED where it went from the original to the modern adaptation

I still think it’ll be the original though. Hopefully so

No. We wanted Turbo Man. Not Booster. Nobody asked for the remake TV series that nobody cared about or even heard of until now.

If you’re gonna do that version of Creepshow, why the heck even bother?

I mean, who's to say the product of the television series, might not be as good or better as the original film?

Either way, if it is actually happening..then keep an eye out on July 19th at 5:45. If they are doing the Shudder project, they might be wanting to do a more public blowout of the show and to use the HHN maze as a backbone.

Also, even while Murdy won't be back until MSS; it's possible that it could be announced without him ala' Crimson Peak.

Last edited:
I mean, who's to say the product of the television series, might not be as good or better as the original film?
Because it won’t be. Creepshow is a classic.

You know this major bombshell just gave me an awful thought: what if the reason why they refuse to announce Ghostbusters is because Sony is forcing them to do the remake instead of the original? Sony has made a lot of dumb moves so I wouldn’t put it past them.

Ghostbusters is the classic version but Universal’s been sitting on it for at least a month. My guess is they had to rearrange due to Hollywood’s Killer Klowns facade leak which probably caused all of the announcements to shift, along with the addition of Us in May.

Now that I think about it Pandora’s Box is likely a musician sponsored maze, what other reason would there be for not announcing it at this point since it’s an original?

Now that I think about it Pandora’s Box is likely a musician sponsored maze, what other reason would there be for not announcing it at this point since it’s an original?
Maybe waiting on announcing it at Midsummer Scream and going in depth about it like how they did Holidayz.

Me think they would save Creepshow for the SDCC panel on July 19th at 5:45pm to announce it.