Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 211 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So how has Demons been affected by the complaints? Just curious.

Also if Red looks better in Us without the mask, they’re much better off.
A character was removed. And in terms of Us i think i like it better this way, all the Red actors are really good at uncomfortably long eye contact.

Reactions: Rideguy70
So went on Thursday Night

Love they have Chucky and the 80 stuff....but the lines were too long. The App might have said they were shorter...but honestly if you went down stairs besides Creep Show by 7 those mazes down stairs were all over 40 Mins.....
YES the upper lot and Us maze weren't bad...but if you went down to the lower lot after 6:30 it was already getting lines,

I got asked to do a survey and did it, told them the same thing I've said on here....Great mazes but they need more rides or attractions open. Bring back Bill and Ted and we should be good....but with Oggies Bash looking sooooooo much fun I hope Universal see's they shouldn't be just happy with what they have they need to use the Dream Works Theater, open more paths to get around and have rides open to spread out crowds more.

Do that and I won't have much to complain about which is great but...doubt they will do next year at least...maybe Nintendoland will help

Reactions: spectatuh
So went on Thursday Night

Love they have Chucky and the 80 stuff....but the lines were too long. The App might have said they were shorter...but honestly if you went down stairs besides Creep Show by 7 those mazes down stairs were all over 40 Mins.....
YES the upper lot and Us maze weren't bad...but if you went down to the lower lot after 6:30 it was already getting lines,

I got asked to do a survey and did it, told them the same thing I've said on here....Great mazes but they need more rides or attractions open. Bring back Bill and Ted and we should be good....but with Oggies Bash looking sooooooo much fun I hope Universal see's they shouldn't be just happy with what they have they need to use the Dream Works Theater, open more paths to get around and have rides open to spread out crowds more.

Do that and I won't have much to complain about which is great but...doubt they will do next year at least...maybe Nintendoland will help
Agreed about the lines, something is definitely wrong with pulsing if i had to guess, also like 80% of the time the time given on the signs is wrong, which is annoying

Reactions: Jerroddragon
So there are more changes coming than those already noted. (Us being all face characters now, aside from the twins, is a positive change.)

...nothing is sacred, it seems.

Are these positive or negative changes? Will they be implemented as the season progresses? Will those of us who already went in the first week or so notice these changes right away?
I’d say the loss of the masks in Us is an overall fine change, the loss of a character in spirits and demons among other things is unfortunate, and the loss of the corpse on the table in holidayz is just a weird change

I'm unaware of any imminent changes to Holidayz. This is something more integral to the Hollywood experience, unfortunately.

Sounds like it's negative, but part of me is hoping it's not as drastic as removing certain things from.. particular scarezones.

Admittedly, part of me is wondering about All Hallows Eve, unfortunately.

Sounds like it's negative, but part of me is hoping it's not as drastic as removing certain things from.. particular scarezones.

Admittedly, part of me is wondering about All Hallows Eve, unfortunately.
I can't think of anything in All Hallows Evil that would really warrant removal, or even complaints.

Yep, guess someone complained that it was too graphic?

People should know that if they are going to complain about something being graphic or gory, they just shouldn't go to Halloween Horror Nights.

Maybe we should have some kind of maze rating system like USJ has. That way, we can have extra warnings for mazes with a lot of gore. The mazes range from family friendly to really gory this year, so having a rating system instead of a standard warning for all mazes would make sense.

Wait, can someone actually confirm the human turkey was removed due to guest complaints (or was removed at all)? People loved to touch that set piece, so is it possible it was just damaged?

Reactions: Legacy