Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also two minor improvements I forgot to mention, but this past week they added a curtain to the uncle sam scare in holidayz so hes not in plain view anymore, and in creepshow the Nathan Grantham crawling out of the grave actually moves now, which I think is great. Seems like they also added a new Red scare before the neighbors house in Us but i could be mistaken.

Reactions: chris.g
Park Journey also said on Sunday that HOTC was in mid season form by the end of the night and had the best run through of it, all scare actors were supposedly on their A game

Park Journey also said on Sunday that HOTC was in mid season form by the end of the night and had the best run through of it, all scare actors were supposedly on their A game
My recent runs have been a little lukewarm, I probably just showed up while the actors were tired but on both of my sunday runs both Ravelli actors either weren't there, or just opened their door and shook their hammer in the air, not really coming any closer than the door itself.

My recent runs have been a little lukewarm, I probably just showed up while the actors were tired but on both of my sunday runs both Ravelli actors either weren't there, or just opened their door and shook their hammer in the air, not really coming any closer than the door itself.
My Sunday run was pretty awful as well. The first two scenes, nobody came out at all. Stalled for a long time just to make sure and nothing. And the scares after were just bland. Honestly seemed like they just gave up.

My Sunday run was pretty awful as well. The first two scenes, nobody came out at all. Stalled for a long time just to make sure and nothing. And the scares after were just bland. Honestly seemed like they just gave up.
The one actor that's been consistently fantastic is the Dr Satan in the murder ride, ever since night 1 he's been killing it.

They're both really, really great.

The casts throughout the event are generally very good, but the MVPs that routinely stand out to me are the Transforming Talbots, Igors, Janines, Creeps, most of the Klowns, the Ventriloquist Officers, the Will Byers, aforementioned Dr Satan Robots, Baby/Skull Otis, on-stage Cupid, New Year's Baby & revelers, stilts in Christmas...

Writing that out... there are a lot of performer highlights this year.

Changes in the mazes that stood out for me were Holidayz the Thanksgiving scene they took out the guy on the table hogtied, I wonder why

The casts throughout the event are generally very good, but the MVPs that routinely stand out to me are the Transforming Talbots, Igors, Janines, Creeps, most of the Klowns, the Ventriloquist Officers, the Will Byers, aforementioned Dr Satan Robots, Baby/Skull Otis, on-stage Cupid, New Year's Baby & revelers, stilts in Christmas...

Writing that out... there are a lot of performer highlights this year.

Now hold on, you can't mention performer highlights without mentioning the Reds in Us!

Im going in the next few weeks, on a Thursday. So far, I've only had videos to go on, but they're almost all incredible. I can't wait!

Now hold on, you can't mention performer highlights without mentioning the Reds in Us!

Im going in the next few weeks, on a Thursday. So far, I've only had videos to go on, but they're almost all incredible. I can't wait!

I knew I was forgetting something... I'd basically shout out the entire cast of Us.

Reactions: horrornights789
The GOATS are as follows:
TCM: Back in Business (07-08)
Halloween: The Life and Crimes of Michael Myers (09)
La Llorona (11-12)
Alien vs. Predator (14-15)
Saw (09-10)

Other greats are: The Exorcist (16), The Walking Dead: Dead Inside (12), Friday the 13th: Kill Jason Kill (10), Insidious: Into/Return to the Further (13/15), NOES: Never Sleep Again (10)

La Llorona (11-12)
Saw (09-10)

Other greats are: The Exorcist (16), The Walking Dead: Dead Inside (12), Friday the 13th: Kill Jason Kill (10), Insidious: Into/Return to the Further (13/15), NOES: Never Sleep Again (10)

These are all true but if the cast keeps it up it could easily get up here. It’s exactly like the movie in the best way possible, I’m honestly surprised it’s that better than Orlando’s

I know you didn't care for it, but **stares in Universal Monsters**
I debated putting it in there based on everyone else's love but I had to stay true to me :'( lol
Another one like that is probably 10-11's HOTC.

La Llorona (11-12)
Saw (09-10)

We have very close taste I agree with this whole GOAT list minus F13 '10 & NOES '10 I'm saying NOES 07-08 & F13 08

We have very close taste I agree with this whole GOAT list minus F13 '10 & NOES '10 I'm saying NOES 07-08 & F13 08
I love the original F13 and NOES mazes, they were a lot of fun, but the remakes were much more gritty, dark, aggressive and scary, imo!

Reactions: bigclown94