Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can still see them Blood Brothers/Titans of Terror-ing any future Michael Myers maze.. Just reuse whatever assets you got and call it an original story in the Halloween canon

Yeah, as long as they can tie it to Halloween 2 (which they own), seems to be fair game.

Hopefully this means we can get a KKFOS house instead of the zone
As far as I am aware I was basically betting on a Klowns Zone at this point and now that there are all original. I think it's pretty safe to say there won't be Klowns at the entire event and your chance of getting them is going to Orlando.

As far as I am aware I was basically betting on a Klowns Zone at this point and now that there are all original. I think it's pretty safe to say there won't be Klowns at the entire event and your chance of getting them is going to Orlando.

So how many exclusives are Orlando going to get? Legacy insinuated Hellraiser is still happening over there and if we don’t get KKFOS that means we’d only share Hill House, Stranger Things, and maybe a Blumhouse

So how many exclusives are Orlando going to get? Legacy insinuated Hellraiser is still happening over there and if we don’t get KKFOS that means we’d only share Hill House, Stranger Things, and maybe a Blumhouse
And maybe Monsters possibly depanding on if Orlando wants to do it but hey! That's just my opinion.

Reactions: horrornights789
If we do get a Blumhouse 3 I’m really hoping Murdy gets good properties instead of another ToD/Unfriended type of situation even though those two turned into a really good maze(did not like The Girl though). Happy Death Day 2U was amazing and some scenes translate and I think if they threw in Us and Ma it could be a really good house.

It would surprise me to no end if Orlando got Hellraiser and we didn't. If the rights are that much of a mess (and I do believe they are) then there is no way Uni will negotiate just to put them at one park.

I'd suspect if it does show up at Orl and not Hollywood then Hollywood can put it on the books for 20.

Last edited:
It would surprise me to know end if Orlando got Hellraiser and we didn't. If the rights are that much of a mess (and I do believe they are) then there is no way Uni will negotiate just to put them at one park.

I'd suspect if it does show up at Orl and not Hollywood then Hollywood can put it on the books for 20.

As far as I know the sequels are owned by the Dimension but the original isn’t. According to Wikipedia it’s distributed by a British company called “Entertainment Film Distributors” and produced by New World Films who is now owned by Fox.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get it but I also wouldn’t be shocked if Orlando got a contract signed last year like they did with ST in 2017

As far as I know the sequels are owned by the Dimension but the original isn’t. According to Wikipedia it’s distributed by a British company called “Entertainment Film Distributors” and produced by New World Films who is now owned by Fox.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get it but I also wouldn’t be shocked if Orlando got a contract signed last year like they did with ST in 2017
Fox only owns the rights to the TV stuff. Hellraiser was under the "New Regime" (post Roger Corman) New World and the rights to those are owned by Lakeshore Entertainment, RLJE Films and Lionsgate.

Reactions: horrornights789
44CB59C7-01FF-458C-B9F1-FD9799FD2730.jpeg C8AFFBE5-A057-44AE-A2DC-8B6EB5BB486D.jpeg 8F85AC99-B562-4982-8119-A17463F8BEEF.jpeg
Gonna go back to this real quick and probably say that the whole "Older Crowd's Favorite" Ush.hacker referred to earlier very well could be a play on words and that it’s referring to Monsters. And that it is also the Music Maze this year with Music by Slash.
And considering that this is a Crowd Favorite from last year I would imagine that the Crowd Hated would also be from last year too. Blumhouse 3.

View attachment 8995 View attachment 8996 View attachment 8997
Gonna go back to this real quick and probably say that the whole "Older Crowd's Favorite" Ush.hacker referred to earlier very well could be a play on words and that it’s referring to Monsters. And that it is also the Music Maze this year with Music by Slash.
And considering that this is a Crowd Favorite from last year I would imagine that the Crowd Hated would also be from last year too. Blumhouse 3.
Hopefully Crowd Favorite & Crowd Hated is not gonna be the "THE PURGE" but based off of the tv show which was very good, at least I thought. Especially with that crazy carnival/circus purge event they had. A lot they could do with this somewhere as a zone. Although, I hope not Purge, I am so Purged out its like TWD ----OVAH IT!!

Hopefully Crowd Favorite & Crowd Hated is not gonna be the "THE PURGE" but based off of the tv show which was very good, at least I thought. Especially with that crazy carnival/circus purge event they had. A lot they could do with this somewhere as a zone. Although, I hope not Purge, I am so Purged out its like TWD ----OVAH IT!!
No Murdy already confirmed the Purge isn't coming back.

Reactions: SukaVayne73
No Murdy already confirmed the Purge isn't coming back.

Thank goodness it needs a long break. I hope its something good this year like UCM, I really enjoyed that last year when I was there for a week. I know it won't happen, but, I wish AHS would come back so Murdy could of did ASYLUM like he said he would of did it, but guess damn Disney. I wish somehow if need be for AHS came back it would be because Ryan Murphy owned the rights to it. Apocalypse would made for a good house. I can't wait to see what is gonna be happening at USH HHN this year since I live in Orlando but get to come out for like 11 days in October so I always do HHN . Maybe could get a really good vampire house or zone there or even witches for once and lots of gore.

So many changes to the lineup so far. Only ones we're prett6 sure of are Stranger Things 2, Hill, House, and Blumhouse 3. Whats going on here? And how sure are we that Hill House is coming?

So many changes to the lineup so far. Only ones we're pretty sure of are Stranger Things 2, Hill, House, and Blumhouse 3. Whats going on here? And how sure are we that Hill House is coming?
Pretty sure. Like 99% sure. You forgot Holidayz and Monsters but yeah those 5 we are pretty sure on. I don't know about the last 2 mazes though. I have a idea for what one of them could be but I won't state it.

if there's going to be a blumhouse 3, i would love for them to do their not that well known properties that have potential. things like creep, upgrade, and belko experiment.