Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 193 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oof that’s pretty harsh, this was most likely a harmless one time thing, meanwhile Rob Alvery is a trash person
I’m just exaggerating, but man even in haunt based forums everyone knows Rob’s the worst lol. The best thing about that video is that it’s getting people aware of being respectful to theevent’s attractions. Hopefully actor physical harm can be brought into the light soon. Sucks that those who just want to entertain are abused every night by customers that literally pay for it to happen.

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
I’m just exaggerating, but man even in haunt based forums everyone knows Rob’s the worst lol. The best thing about that video is that it’s getting people aware of being respectful to theevent’s attractions. Hopefully actor physical harm can be brought into the light soon. Sucks that those who just want to entertain are abused every night by customers that literally pay for it to happen.

Who is that guy and what did he do at HHN ? Haha

Who is that guy and what did he do at HHN ? Haha
Rob Alvery is one of the most, if not THE most toxic person in the theme park community. He’ll complain and moan about the littlest things that don’t even matter that much and when someone respectfully disagrees with him he’ll block them on social media. It’s so childish and very obnoxious

As for the Five Fires mess, I kinda get where he’s coming from but I disagree with him. Even if the kid isn’t his he shouldn’t encourage him to keep messing up the props and he definitely shouldn’t have recorded it and put it on his vid cuz people will get the wrong idea and think it’s okay to damage theme park property.

Now that Disney owns the Simpsons, I’m really surprised they’d allow a roving scare zone in Springfield. It’s a cool setup, but it’s not very on-brand with the Simpsons. Disney is crazy about brand protection.

I’d imagine next year Universal will have to stop with the roving scare zone. Maybe a proper Treehouse of Horror thing?

Now that Disney owns the Simpsons, I’m really surprised they’d allow a roving scare zone in Springfield. It’s a cool setup, but it’s not very on-brand with the Simpsons. Disney is crazy about brand protection.

I’d imagine next year Universal will have to stop with the roving scare zone. Maybe a proper Treehouse of Horror thing?
Disney has no control of The Simpsons theme park rights, so Universal can realistically do whatever they want in the area, the only reason they haven't in the past is crowds.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Just got back from the event tonight. Didnt make it into either Ghostbusters nor Holidayz in Hell so my personal ranking of these will definetly change since its still fresh and because these are most likely unfinished mazes that still need final tweaks and were missing scare actors. Keep in mind I went into the event already expecting Black Walls. At this point its just something we unfortunately need to expect. Some mazes I got firsthand scares and others were missed which also effected the order. I tried to focus on which mazes I walked out of enjoying more so here you go!

1. Stranger Things 2
US vs Creepshow
4. House of 1000 Corpses
5. Pandoras Box
6. Frankenstein vs The Wolfman
7. Killer Klownz

Last edited:
Reactions: rottenhoney
I'm going to need everyone to adjust your expectations on scare actors being "missing."