Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

I am so excited to be attending my first closing night. After 10 years haha. This will be my 5th time attending this season. My new record. I honestly love this year so much. I think I wont be the only one shedding a tear at the end of the night.

On a side note, does anyone know how to change a username? I think it's time to change mine and settle in to begin 2020 speculation.

I'd say that 2016 was objectively the best year in terms of overall quality, but this year has been my personal favorite. With that said, I think next year has even more potential for greatness and I can't wait for spec season to start!

Last edited:
I’d say this year is almost 2016 quality if you cut maybe 1-2 of the mazes out. Definitely broke the odd year curse and gave me my new favorite maze of all time in Us

Pretty dang busy tonight. Kind of a disappointing final visit, not gonna lie. The last night of the event was always my favorite. Guess those days are over without the tram.

Am I the only one that noticed that there weren't any scents or lots of fog in the mazes this year? The only maze I remember some scent was in HIH. I also vaguely remember the final scene in US having fog on Fan Night, although I can be completely wrong.

Am I the only one that noticed that there weren't any scents or lots of fog in the mazes this year? The only maze I remember some scent was in HIH. I also vaguely remember the final scene in US having fog on Fan Night, although I can be completely wrong.
Creepshow had the poop scent in the bathroom scene. Holidays had some. Other than that, you're right. Can't remember the last time they had fog in the houses.

Creepshow had the poop scent in the bathroom scene. Holidays had some. Other than that, you're right. Can't remember the last time they had fog in the houses.

FMWM and HOTC both had scenes with scents, too, if I remember right.

Creepshow has the poop smell, Holidayz has the earthy smell in Leprechaun's Cottage, Killer Klowns has a cotton candy smell, Wolfman has a sage smell in the first tent (and smoldering fire once you reach the Study, but that always went in and out). I thought HOTC had a scent, but I can't remember what or where.

Fog was hit or miss. Snowy scenes in Frankenstein have a fog machine that would sometimes work. Fourth of July had one that was synced to the Uncle Sam trigger but only sometimes went off. Stay Puft is supposed to have fog but only did sometimes.