Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure if this would affect anything but it was just announced that season 3 of Stranger Things probably won't hit until 2019.

Not sure if this would affect anything but it was just announced that season 3 of Stranger Things probably won't hit until 2019.

Probably won’t affect it much. 2019 is gonna be an amazing year for horror though, with IT 2, Conjuring 3, ST 3, and a few more movies coming out.

Probably won’t affect it much. 2019 is gonna be an amazing year for horror though, with IT 2, Conjuring 3, ST 3, and a few more movies coming out.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the year those properties have a lot more of a reasonable chance to be at the event.

Well, that settles it. The Conjuring is probably going to come this year, with some "Nun" synergy to boot. We can probably assume we have Halloween, Conjuring and more than likely AHS coming this year. Question is, where is the Conjuring going to go? Waterworld, like last year? Will it move around because of a new lineup this year?

I still think it getting pulled this year had more to do with Warners wanting it for their own maze vs the lawsuit but if I were a betting man I would put a couple bucks on seeing it in 18.

If it does make the cut it would be a no brainer to just go with last years maze design.

Random, but is anyone thinking about how this Fox+Disney deal might affect what properties HHN is able to get?

Assuming Disney is stingy with their properties, it cuts off Aliens, Predators, 28 *blank* later and The Fly, which are the big ones. Also cuts off The Omen and The Sixth Sense for a potential "classic" house a la The Shining or The Exorcist.

Assuming Disney is stingy with their properties, it cuts off Aliens, Predators, 28 *blank* later and The Fly, which are the big ones. Also cuts off The Omen and The Sixth Sense for a potential "classic" house a la The Shining or The Exorcist.

A big one I was thinking of is AHS since FX is owned by Fox

Well it won't affect anything that happens at next years event because this deal will take AT LEAST a full year to become official. Today was just an announcement that it's going to happen.

Well it won't affect anything that happens at next years event because this deal will take AT LEAST a full year to become official. Today was just an announcement that it's going to happen.

That's true. I'll still be looking forward to the Black Swan dark ride for Fantasyland in 2035

Reactions: marip123
I'm actually a little worried that losing the rights to AHS might make Murdy / whoever is creative director next year try to cram Asylum, Cult, Coven and whatever the next season is into one house. That'd be a shame, honestly, because Asylum definitely deserves its own house.