Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was able to find the source. It came from a story with HHN_Fanatic.

To say what was on there
  • A Peppers Ghost effect will be used
  • AWIL-like Puppets will be used
  • 4 Major Scenes were cut because of Budget/Space
  • Creature was in the cards, but the costumes with it were 20,000 dollars
  • Murdy is open to having the maze return as a repeat (with the 4 cut scenes added in)

So, can someone summarize what the story is supposed to be? I don't want to have the whole thing spoiled, just the general story.
here's what it says on the hollywood site
"After decades of rot and decay as they lay mouldering in their graves, the Universal Monsters’ disdain for the living has risen to a bloodthirsty, all consuming level! Invade their eternal resting place and witness the bone-chilling resurrection of Frankenstein’s Monster, Dracula, The Phantom of the Opera and The Wolf Man, among others. As they rise from the dead, thirsty for revenge, you will fall victim to the terrifying images and stories that helped invent the horror film genre."

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Was able to find the source. It came from a story with HHN_Fanatic.

To say what was on there
  • A Peppers Ghost effect will be used
  • AWIL-like Puppets will be used
  • 4 Major Scenes were cut because of Budget/Space
  • Creature was in the cards, but the costumes with it were 20,000 dollars
  • Murdy is open to having the maze return as a repeat (with the 4 cut scenes added in)

Wait so is Murdy returning for 2019?

Haha I had the same thought about the sheets. But I do love the commercial! One of their better ones.

Reactions: Freak

And.... let the games begin!

My guess is a farewell video, maybe some type of documentary, maybe a farewell video introducing our new CD. Don’t think he’d be working on anything for 2019 this early, usually doesn’t start working on that until the end of the current season. Especially since a lot are speculating this is the final year John will run the event

My guess is a farewell video, maybe some type of documentary, maybe a farewell video introducing our new CD. Don’t think he’d be working on anything for 2019 this early, usually doesn’t start working on that until the end of the current season. Especially since a lot are speculating this is the final year John will run the event

I am thinking that, or that it's relating to a project that may be larger in scale to justify working on media now (not thinking Pets in this).