Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have been thinking about something for a while. But if IT is coming to the Event this year where would it go? Would they actually do the Neilbolt Facade considering the scale and size? Something I have been thinking about.

Probably in the new location or Waterworld; besides JP those are the only two I can think of that could potentially fit the house

I have been thinking about something for a while. But if IT is coming to the Event this year where would it go? Would they actually do the Neilbolt Facade considering the scale and size? Something I have been thinking about.
I don't know why I'd also imagine them using Bill's house as a facade with a Pennywise prop in a storm drain (like the Mia cellar prop in the 2013 Evil Dead maze,)and having a mini Neilbolt facade inside the maze (like AHS Roanoke). Highly doubt they'd try to pull that though.

Honestly more and more I think abour IT, I think will be at Waterworld. I mean it's a big venue and has proven to have 2 very long mazes. IT has a ton of material and I'm sure they will want to do as much as they can.

Stranger Things or IT one of them will go in Waterworld and the other in 747 IMO.

The more I also think about Trick 'r Treat, I think it would probably go in Metro Sets because of how it's been a location for Quieter properties (Crimson Peak, Krampus, and Ash Vs Evil Dead). And after last year I imagine they will want to do multiple facades for each section inside the maze (The Woods, Principle House, School Bus Area, The first House, and the Old Man's House). Like Multiple Facades and areas inside the maze like Ash Vs Evil Dead.

Reactions: horrornights789
WW HHN queue capacity wouldn't be able to handle the demand for those mazes....:lol:

I mean if they thought it could fit line capacity for a Conjuring Maze I’m sure they won’t have the same problem with IT.

Honestly more and more I think abour IT, I think will be at Waterworld. I mean it's a big venue and has proven to have 2 very long mazes. IT has a ton of material and I'm sure they will want to do as much as they can.

Stranger Things or IT one of them will go in Waterworld and the other in 747 IMO.

The more I also think about Trick 'r Treat, I think it would probably go in Metro Sets because of how it's been a location for Quieter properties (Crimson Peak, Krampus, and Ash Vs Evil Dead). And after last year I imagine they will want to do multiple facades for each section inside the maze (The Woods, Principle House, School Bus Area, The first House, and the Old Man's House). Like Multiple Facades and areas inside the maze like Ash Vs Evil Dead.

I think IT would be good in WW since it’s a medium sized venue and IT shouldn’t be too long of a maze. Lately Horror Nights seems to have each house location be based off a certain trope, the Cult Classic/Unknown property is always in the Metro Sets, the throwback maze is most of the time in the Mummy Queue, and typically the hot properties are in 747 Queue, WW, JP, and Parisian Courtyard. And of course AHS is always where AHS is

Last edited:
I would assume if it'd be a CM house, it wouldn't be limited to just two of the catalog.

As a thought, if Orlando has Hook back on (a HHN Potter show), what would be the chances that Hollywood will also be getting it, but under different ways for HHN? Just curious to know what people over here would think of a Potter show during HHN.

I hope so

Can I ask you guys a question it may be a Stupid question but how dose Halloween horror nights creat their characters concept art do they used paint tool sal or app or a .com

Can I ask you guys a question it may be a Stupid question but how dose Halloween horror nights creat their characters concept art do they used paint tool sal or app or a .com

I just answered it on the 2017 thread, as there shouldn't be any point of asking the same question twice on similar threads.

WW HHN queue capacity wouldn't be able to handle the demand for those mazes....:lol:
And while I don't disagree, similar could be said for Orlando in Shrek's case.

Back when The Conjuring seemed like it was still on the table for being a potential IP for this year, I always thought that it would make sense to have both The Conjuring and IT in the backlot, and possibly Stranger Things in the Lower Lot, so that they could drive a lot of the crowds away from the Upper Lot and spread out easier, avoiding lumped up groups.

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot
Back when The Conjuring seemed like it was still on the table for being a potential IP for this year, I always thought that it would make sense to have both The Conjuring and IT in the backlot, and possibly Stranger Things in the Lower Lot, so that they could drive a lot of the crowds away from the Upper Lot and spread out easier, avoiding lumped up groups.

Is there still a chance for The Conjuring? I saw someone write that in early 2017 someone asked about the Shining and he gave the “it took forever to get the Exorcist so I’ll try” speech, and this year someone asked him about the Conjuring and he gave the exact same response but with Exorcist and Shining in the tweet. I think there still might be hope, although I’m not getting myself too hyped up for it

Is there still a chance for The Conjuring? I saw someone write that in early 2017 someone asked about the Shining and he gave the “it took forever to get the Exorcist so I’ll try” speech, and this year someone asked him about the Conjuring and he gave the exact same response but with Exorcist and Shining in the tweet. I think there still might be hope, although I’m not getting myself too hyped up for it
hes_dead_jim.jpg