Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 226 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's presented by a gallery, and features a returning (I'm fairly sure) musician.

...a gallery. Huh.

Mystic Museum's Slashback Video is the only thought that occurs to me due to the Blumhouse connection, but it doesn't quite jive thematically...

Actually, perhaps Mondo... they just did their Universal classic monsters retrospective.

Last edited:
Just curious, has anybody done RIP as a solo person? .

I've mostly done HHN (and Knott's) solo. Regular tickets, front-of-line, RIP, etc. It's a fun and different experience. You will be with a group of strangers during the tour portion (unless you skip out on that like I did last year to focus more on what I wanted to do).

I'm extremely excited for UCM but I gotta say I'm a little bummed we won't be seeing representation for Mummy, Invisible Man, or Creature from the Black Lagoon, but I guess we can't have everything. That and they dont thematically mesh well with the other monsters' gothic tone.

I'm extremely excited for UCM but I gotta say I'm a little bummed we won't be seeing representation for Mummy, Invisible Man, or Creature from the Black Lagoon, but I guess we can't have everything. That and they dont thematically mesh well with the other monsters' gothic tone.
who told you they won't be at the maze?

Wait, how do you know that?

If that were true, I would've kind of understood why, given that if UCM ends up being in the top 3 mazes for this year, they may bring it back next year with whatever monsters weren't in it. But regardless I would've assumed Mummy and Creature both be in there, given that they would look even more terrifying with their new designs.

Reactions: Clive
UCM will most likely be exiting where Halloween 2015 did...Under a roof...With controlled environments.... and no limitations....
If it pours out onto the French street Monster Masquerade zone (it does. Duh.) then I guarantee it’ll exit through the former fear factor audition building. I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited for any maze more than I am this one

Reactions: Clive