Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
(Double Post)

https://hhntickets.universalstudioshollywood.com/PurchaseTickets.aspx
"Inspired by Universal’s legendary horror films, the Universal Monsters maze—featuring an original score produced and composed by GRAMMY® Award-winning musician, SLASH—will shake horror fans to the core with a petrifying modern rendition.

After decades of rot and decay as they lay mouldering in their graves, the Universal Monsters’ disdain for the living has risen to a bloodthirsty, all consuming level! Invade their eternal resting place and witness the bone-chilling resurrection of Frankenstein’s Monster, Dracula, The Phantom of the Opera and The Wolf Man, among others. As they rise from the dead, thirsty for revenge, you will fall victim to the terrifying images and stories that helped invent the horror film genre."

Yeah that is a total Mic Drop on Murdy's part.

After all the groaning and moaning over the fact that a musical artist was probably going to be featured in this maze, Murdy just knocked this one out of the park.

This could be the only maze (OK not really) and I would already be camping out to get in line for HHN this year.

Take all my money, give me RIP passes, mech, everything.

If this is his swan song he can give the haters a big ol middle finger with this one.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
The reactions to the event lineup are pretty mixed so far, it's hilarious.
Stranger Things - YESSS!
TrT - WHAT'S THAT?
First Purge - NOOOO, AGAIN?!
Poltergeist - COOL, I GUESS, NOW WHERE'S CONJURING, IT, AND FREDDY?
Halloween - YES, MICHAEL MYERS, JUST NEED FREDDY JASON AND CHUCKY AND IT
HOB - NOOOO WTF WHYYYY
UCM - [Half] YESSSSS!!! [Other Half] Ew, no.

I was actually surprised by the backlash by HOB, but it helps to know I'm not alone and that maze will probably be 30 minutes all night haha. UCM seems to be very mixed, with older fans, goth chicks and horror nerds in euphoria, while teen girls and boys are outraged.

Nice! Are those nights good for frequent fear?

As of right now, if you have a Frequent Fear Pass, those day's are good for use.

upload_2018-8-24_8-1-20.png

EDIT: Got off from engaging with someone, it sounds like it should be valid automatically for those who purchased a Frequent Fear Pass prior to the circumstances of the added dates.

Last edited:
I saw those dates on the calendar like 4 days ago, didn't think anything of it at the time though haha

I just came across a video on Twitter of someone filming, clearly unauthorized, inside of the beginning of the First Purge maze. This shouldn’t end well.

Reactions: ush.hacker
Totally different incidents. The person who filmed "The First Purge" works for the park and made the video as a joke, not to leak anything.
Ah alright, were they allowed to or did they just go in and not get caught? Ive heard a few stories of the latter before, even with employees