Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
kickash.jpg

Wait...

I mean they could always transition it to an outside scene just so they can avoid dangerous scenarios.

(double post sorry)

I was mostly thinking the road barrier and cemetery scenes. There were so many zombies in those scenes, it might be hard to capture the effect of dozens running at you. For the paramedic scene, they could probably get away with all of them standing still/being mannequins because that's what they did in the movies, but the running horde scenes? ehh...

I'd love to have the maze, but that stands out as the main practical problem

With Terror Tram not happening and the Studio Tour queue being worked on, it makes me wonder if the new maze location is near Studio Tour loading.

Sweet Mary and Murdy, this thread is moving way, WAY too fast.

Wait, wait, wait...”It” is actually going to be inside 747?
I don't know. Alex stated that IT will be in the 747 Parking Lot so no. And Halloween will be in the New Location. Just restating what Alex said.

*i think it’s zodiac right?* I hope the Zodiac Cult makes an appearance in the Cult SZ, although it might be a little political considering the Zodiac backstory in AHS

Sweet Mary and Murdy, this thread is moving way, WAY too fast.

Wait, wait, wait...”It” is actually going to be inside 747?

IT is going in the 747 Queue a la SAW, & FvJ

Reactions: rageofthegods