Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so sounds like Murdy doesn’t like the construction vids and I get why, but the most of the arenas are kinda in plain sight and didn’t last year they screw up and kinda revealed the KK tent

Last year was not Hollywood's year when it came to keeping anything under wraps.

- KKfOS's façade being quite visible, being a dead give-away. An they sure took their sweet time covering it up.
- The official twitter account posts a video about tips for auditions, where a clear shot of a table containing photos of the characters they're looking to cast gave away Ghostbusters -and- House of 1000 Corpses.
- Some kind of glitch or something on the website ended up revealing the card for Ghostbusters a wee bit too early.

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
Last year was not Hollywood's year when it came to keeping anything under wraps.

- KKfOS's façade being quite visible, being a dead give-away. An they sure took their sweet time covering it up.
- The official twitter account posts a video about tips for auditions, where a clear shot of a table containing photos of the characters they're looking to cast gave away Ghostbusters -and- House of 1000 Corpses.
- Some kind of glitch or something on the website ended up revealing the card for Ghostbusters a wee bit too early.
And Google revealed House of 1000 Corpses for the HHN site when you looked it up.

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
At least hopefully no mishaps happen this year before the event, I'm sure Murdy is glad about that at least. Keeping the mystery going on for what's to be official and what's not.

What reasons are those besides the firing? Thats the biggest part tbh

Because the current owners of the ship (Urban Commons) is most likely diving into bankruptcy. They owe the city hundreds of thousands in unpaid taxes, not only with the Queen Mary but other places they own (Including places in Orlando). Though admittedly, it's a good thing UC is most likely on the way out since they were terrible owners. They just didn't take care of the ship, they'd rather spend money on pretty much anything else...some of which ironically had to be short-lived because of maintenance issues on the ship.

Because the current owners of the ship (Urban Commons) is most likely diving into bankruptcy. They owe the city hundreds of thousands in unpaid taxes, not only with the Queen Mary but other places they own (Including places in Orlando). Though admittedly, it's a good thing UC is most likely on the way out since they were terrible owners. They just didn't take care of the ship, they'd rather spend money on pretty much anything else...some of which ironically had to be short-lived because of maintenance issues on the ship.
After how successful Dark Harbor has been in the Long Beach Area and Dark Horizons in Orlando, I hope the new owners have an interest in producing the event. Does anyone know if Disney’s interested? I know they previously owned it and considered making it the basis of a second gate.

On the topic of Horror Nights, with Candyman being moved to the Fall, I think it’s potential as a fall back maze could be larger than originally thought. I still doubt it’s inclusion, but with a new premier, there could be potential synergy between the studio and the event.

Construction has begun for HHN 2020 in the WaterWorld section!

Attachments

• 8A0878E3-0D4A-4F4F-8CC6-3377BB7A5154.jpeg
    8A0878E3-0D4A-4F4F-8CC6-3377BB7A5154.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DC02A136-E4FD-4175-8484-05190DD2E8E3.jpeg
    DC02A136-E4FD-4175-8484-05190DD2E8E3.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Brandon Voorhees
Wanted to bring this over from the Construction thread since there is a facade that we can speculate on.
20200510_100604.jpg
What do you think it may be? It seems to have a few windows and indents and it also extends all the way to the left.

Don't see anything. And the video by santa clarita drone shows nothing there.

There's maze construction along the side of the building.

I'd love nothing more than to be a scare actor again this year. Really hope there's a speaking role audition for Beetlejuice, because I have a damn good impression ready to go.

Anyway, here's to this all being construction for HHN 2020, and not 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.