Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My curiosity is killing me. Must know more.
Well, it started out pretty basic, asking you to rank common preferences, like the number of houses, your preference between IPs or originals, and which kind of IPs you like, whether TV or movies or games or music. That kinda thing.

But then it got verrrrrry specific as to which IPs -- asking your level of familiarity, your preference, etc. Maybe this is common but I personally have never received a Horror Nights survey that was this granular, so idk what's fair game and what's not.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Surveys like this have happened before. Y'all forgot the one that asked about the event we basically got last year?

Also, I really want to hear if there's any word on the current state of TWDA. Has it been completely gutted yet or is it SBNO?

Honestly I doubt like 95% of whats on the survey actually has any chance of coming and was probably just to gauge what peoples tastes are, but also I think some of the inclusions were really interesting. The quantity of video game options alone was pretty strange compared to past years. If I had to wager, I'd say even if we arent getting a video game IP this year, I think its something theyre very much considering if theres interest.

Surveys like this have happened before. Y'all forgot the one that asked about the event we basically got last year?

Also, I really want to hear if there's any word on the current state of TWDA. Has it been completely gutted yet or is it SBNO?
as far as i know this is the last we've heard officially

Honestly I doubt like 95% of whats on the survey actually has any chance of coming and was probably just to gauge what peoples tastes are, but also I think some of the inclusions were really interesting. The quantity of video game options alone was pretty strange compared to past years. If I had to wager, I'd say even if we arent getting a video game IP this year, I think its something theyre very much considering if theres interest.
Makes sense. Some of the musical options were real head-scratchers, too.

So it looks like we'll probably see another year of TWDA then or just leave it rotting away. Welp.
i feel more towards the latter. just seems so odd to me to not try anything there. doesn't necessarily need to be a horror maze, why not use it as a flex space and like have a tribute store and then when horror nights comes around use it as a maze? just seems sad its only purpose right now is a line and backdrop for Scooby Doo meet and greet.

Reactions: Clive and Freak
I don’t like the idea of any music houses unless it’s based on a specific concept. That’s why the only thing I want to see music-wise for a house is Pink Floyd’s The Wall, which wasn’t even an option.

Not sure if anyone saw this but I'm excited View attachment 15808
Probably for a scarezone if anything but wouldn’t it be insane if Hollywood got a version of Orlando’s Scarecrow: The Reaping I remember in 2020 there was a rumor on here that we were getting Dead Exposure from Orlando. And Murdy posted on Twitter that he was in communication with the Orlando team more than usual this year.

Probably for a scarezone if anything but wouldn’t it be insane if Hollywood got a version of Orlando’s Scarecrow: The Reaping I remember in 2020 there was a rumor on here that we were getting Dead Exposure from Orlando. And Murdy posted on Twitter that he was in communication with the Orlando team more than usual this year.
This would make a dope original. I want to see a legit scarecrow house.

Status
Not open for further replies.