Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: CobraCommander666
Okay, so here's my guess... this NOPE set will be incorporated into the Terror Tram, as the trams return to the park.

As I seem to recall many, many years ago, when the Terror Tram first appeared, it used to go through The Mummy tunnel before returning to the park. So there's a precedent for it. Seems to be a no-brainer for HHN.

I bet they'll include it during the Terror Tram and maybe even do a "plussed-up" version specifically for HHN -- something more scary and graphic than what you see during the daytime.

It's possible it'll be a NOPE theme tram but they're waiting until after the movie is released for a week or two to reveal anything as it may include a few spoiler-ish details possibly in artwork and character designs.

Tangential, but related to Evil Dead: is there something weird going on at New Line? They just pushed Salem's Lot back by 7 months to Last Train to New York's old date, undated LTtNY (rather than pushing it), and undated House Party (which was set to release this month).

Last edited:
Tangential, but related to Evil Dead: is there something weird going on at New Line? They just pushed Salem's Lot back by 7 months to Last Train to New York's old date, undated LTtNY (rather than pushing it), and undated House Party (which was set to release this month).
Yeah it’s all got something to do with the Warner discovery merger. A lot of things that aren’t big million dollar tent poles tend to get pushed around during mergers like this

Reactions: Clive
So how do we expect The Weeknd house to work exactly?

Do we think it’ll be a specific theme, featuring The Weeknd (similar to UCM and Slash), or do we expect it to be based purely on his music discography?

Do we think it’ll be a specific theme, featuring The Weeknd (similar to UCM and Slash), or do we expect it to be based purely on his music discography?
I'm half expecting it to be Scarecrow at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69
I'm half expecting it to be Scarecrow at this point
I was joking about Scarecrow's Reaping For The Weeknd, but Stranger Things (not that one) have happened at HHN to make it plausible

It seems like everyone forgot this is the same event that did 2 Alice Cooper mazes (Murdy where's our 3rd!!??) & a Black Sabbath maze. Not to mention Pre-Murdy, "Thrilling Chilling World of Rob Zombie" maze in 1999.

Just wish they'd announce something else that is unchangeable, even if it's not an IP

I think it depends, on what Murdy wants to do with it alongside what Abel and XO Records wants to do with it.

When he has done specific artists, it comes with the subtext of context from the material being featured. Welcome To My Nightmare, Go to Hell, 13. If I was going to guess, I think Hollywood's title is going to share the concert tour's name. The Weeknd - After Hours Til Dawn. Why?

That way you would be able to atleast for Hollywood, prioritize in marketing what albums are going to be featured, that being Abel's new trilogy equivalent with After Hours and DawnFM. Orlando I wouldn't be shocked on it either, but if they're going to prioritize with the newer songs, focusing on a similar name or the exact of the tour makes some sense to me. What could be a really good question, is if this will be connected to DawnFM or After Hour's timelines.

DawnFM has had the DawnFM Experience connected officially in the timeline, and Kimmel Live's Blinding Lights performance immediately Segway's into After Hours. Given this is the first time Abel has had the chance to go this interactive in the storytelling (And how we're already seeing elements from DawnFM be in the concert), I have to think this is connected in some way to the timeline.

I just have a hard time imagining Murdy going all out to design that maze. Alice Cooper and Black Sabbath seemed like passion projects he finally got to make come to life. Unless he's a HUGE fan of The Weeknd, which is totally possible, but "I want to design an entire maze around you" possible? I could see The Weeknd consulting an original idea or contributing though, but being Weeknd-centric just makes me go, "hm?" And makes me wonder if the passion will even be there.

There is so much story telling in The Weeknd’s music videos from the After Hours and DawnFM eras, it wouldn’t be difficult to translate to a maze.

I’m hoping it’s based off of those characters personally, but I would be excited for anything Abel is in involved with creatively.

So unannounced house... proofing a layout & done recently.

The only thing that comes to mind is TWD Attraction location since all other mazes are fully vertical plywood (or practically near finished with scenic). Granted we haven't seen inside SS29, but that was probably done before Klownz went vertical behind it.

Characters old & new
Fictional & non-functional

HHN HOLLYWOOD: The Maze 3D: Music by Figure

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Status
Not open for further replies.