Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHNManics had since brought it up in the past elsewhere (primarily HHN /r/), but if you've looked through Murdy's research, it seems that there is a lot coming into place linking it to something interesting.

In Murdy's recent research, elements such as mob caps, ascots, film footage from both Universal and sweedish films, medical instruments and techniques (including cyanosis), and research into pegan elements could lead credence to All Hallows Evil. Perhaps in the Early 1900's, with a mixture of both Witches! and AHE together? @HHNManics work on the theory feels the most logical, and there is a lot you can do with it; and you could even incorporate things once planned for EDR to make sense with this.

HHNManics had since brought it up in the past elsewhere (primarily HHN /r/), but if you've looked through Murdy's research, it seems that there is a lot coming into place linking it to something interesting.

In Murdy's recent research, elements such as mob caps, ascots, film footage from both Universal and sweedish films, medical instruments and techniques (including cyanosis), and research into pegan elements could lead credence to All Hallows Evil. Perhaps in the Early 1900's, with a mixture of both Witches! and AHE together? @HHNManics work on the theory feels the most logical, and there is a lot you can do with it; and you could even incorporate things once planned for EDR to make sense with this.
Wasn’t as big of a fan of All Hallows’ evil as others are but that theory makes a lot of sense

That's intriguing. A part of me hopes this is announced at Midsummer Scream and Murdy goes over the art and creative process for this maze. Of the three mazes announced, I don't care about the design of Blumhouse or Halloween, and he's presented on the design of Universal Monsters in previous years. I'd be very interested in a deep dive on the approach to the originals for this year.

While I was very “eh” about the All Hallow’s Evil SZ, I am absolutely down for a house based on that concept. I love me some traditional Halloween, so I think this could potentially be our “Wicked Growth”. Add on to the fact that we are getting a third original (Well five if you want to argue that Weeknd and Monsters are IPs that lend to a lot of creative liberty), then color me excited!

Reactions: HydraGen2299
What are the chances of American Horror Story(ies) ever coming back? Just sprung to mind because I keep seeing the billboards all over town and that was an oddly short lived stint at HHN considering the show is still going and now with a spinoff.

i am so burnt out on AHS/ryan murphy and the way it always starts strong and then midway gets convoluted and loses the plot like i'm sorry society has surpassed the need for ryan murphy and brad falchuk :deadhorse:

Reactions: StopMakingSense
still insanely, INSANELY pissed we never got, or will, get Asylum. Series is played out by now too. Murdy really dropped the ball only going for Roanoke there.
Asylum was a wild season to say the least it would’ve been neat to see. I stopped watching the show after I finished COVEN

So i found this on YouTube a sneak peak of Jupiter clams media event, pretty cool event, don't know if its going to be part of horror nights hope it does.

What are the chances of American Horror Story(ies) ever coming back? Just sprung to mind because I keep seeing the billboards all over town and that was an oddly short lived stint at HHN considering the show is still going and now with a spinoff.

Unfortunately, AHS is owned by Disney, which has yet to have an adult-oriented Halloween event like most non-Disney theme parks. The chances are never.

Status
Not open for further replies.