Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wow
Reactions: Freak
Um, so nobody gonna give a list of the leaks? lol

Also, Animal Actors area having a SZ is cool...... I hope that means we're getting SZs in lower lot and Potter.

Um, so nobody gonna give a list of the leaks? lol

Also, Animal Actors area having a SZ is cool...... I hope that means we're getting SZs in lower lot and Potter.

You can’t get everything you want, sadly. But definitely a concerted effort to expand zone offerings and reduce safe zones.

Or most of the park last year

You're never going to see scare zones in Springfield due to 1) licensing issues and 2) congestion. You also won't see them on the Starway (obviously) and the walk to the Curious George lot (too narrow and much backstage traffic for it to make sense). For some reason, they are extremely reluctant to put actors in the Lower Lot.

Everywhere else, however...

You're never going to see scare zones in Springfield due to 1) licensing issues and 2) congestion. You also won't see them on the Starway (obviously) and the walk to the Curious George lot (too narrow and much backstage traffic for it to make sense). For some reason, they are extremely reluctant to put actors in the Lower Lot.

I meant outside of the obvious spaces you can’t have the zones, last year’s scarezone situation wasn’t good (covid obviously had a part). This animal actors one solves a lot of my complaints besides the lower lot not having at least something.

So Toxxxic Valley confirmed for In-between FJ and H-Lot, got it. /s

Looking at Animal Actors, looks to be centralized entirely within the plaza that is present, with some kind of high fantasy theme. Curious to see how it acts, especially given the smaller footprint.

So Toxxxic Valley confirmed for In-between FJ and H-Lot, got it. /s

Looking at Animal Actors, looks to be centralized entirely within the plaza that is present, with some kind of high fantasy theme. Curious to see how it acts, especially given the smaller footprint.
It's definitely a strange spot, as it could just be an extension of the Plaza or French street. Also, it's a fairly low traffic area -- and those are the poo-poo smelling bathrooms that I'd usually frequent because they were so empty, so there goes that I guess!

Also, it moves up seeing a scarezone a tiny bit earlier in the night before heading to Curious George, so that's a bit of a plus. Again, would love one on the lower lot, even if it's just a small strip of zone. That'd really help the feeling of seeing zones earlier in the night. That or Potter... we'll see.

I know I like to joke about "Whenz teh next announcementz?" posts a lot on the Orlando thread, but I'm gonna make fun of myself here. The event is just a few weeks away. We already know La Llorona and Klownz are happening, just announce everything already. Knott's already announced everything. What are y'all waiting for?

But wow, a scarezone by AA. That's really awesome! That's literally the first time I've gone to the event where they had a SZ in that area. Assuming the entrance and NY street will be separate and that Death Eaters will happen, we're back at five scarezones? I'm glad to see less dead space this year.

Also, it moves up seeing a scarezone a tiny bit earlier in the night before heading to Curious George, so that's a bit of a plus. Again, would love one on the lower lot, even if it's just a small strip of zone. That'd really help the feeling of seeing zones earlier in the night. That or Potter... we'll see.
I hear ya. Like Clive said, it's basically a safety concern with all of the people down there, but one fog machine, a few lights, and a couple of scareactors would go a long way. Gonna be a bit crowded down there since this will be the first time the lower lot is going to have three houses.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
It's definitely a strange spot, as it could just be an extension of the Plaza or French street. Also, it's a fairly low traffic area -- and those are the poo-poo smelling bathrooms that I'd usually frequent because they were so empty, so there goes that I guess!

Honestly hoping they atleast have a Hoarde of some kind at the base of the starway in Lower Lot, leading to the Character shop. They've done a similar setup before, 2012 I believe never used the midway and that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.